Good Luck Charlie

Bye Bye Video Diary

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jun 19, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Teddy thinks that she lost all the video diaries she made for her sister so she tries to recreat them.

I thought this was a great episode of Good Luck Charlie and it's probably my favorite episode. This episode starts out with Teddy trying to make the perfect 50th video diary. I thought the plot was really good and original. The 2nd plot is when PJ goes to a colledge for his job. I thought that plot was really funny espcially when he told his Dad that he wants to go to colledge after all a REAL colledge. In the 3rd plot Gabe while PJ is away decideds to watch a really scary movie but then he gets really freaked out so he decides to sleep with Charlie. I thought that was really funny and the part when Gabe Thinks something is in the closet but it was really Charlie made me laugh. I was also laughing really hard when PJ comes back and Gabe comes running to him and jumps in his arms. But i thought the main plot was the best part. I thought it was really funny when Teddy tries to recreat them in the Middle of the night with Amy and the things they do is really funny like when they steal Mrs. Dabney's cat and in the end Teddy found out that PJ accidently stole her by accident was also very funny. Overall this was a great episode of Good Luck Charlie and probably my favorite episode!