Good Luck Charlie

Can You Keep a Secret?

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Nov 06, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Everyone in the Duncan family is keeping a secret. Hmm, what secret could it be?

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". The storyline was thought-out very well and there was ton of humor that I really enjoyed. The plot is that everyone is the Duncan family has a secret. Bob and Amy are keeping a secret from PJ. Gabe is keeping a secret from Bob, and Teddy is keeping a secret from Bob and Amy. Bob and Amy's secret from PJ is that they never fixed PJ's birth certificate. PJ's birth name being "Potty John" (which is what PJ stands for) was so hilarious... I couldn't stop laughing at that part. Gabe's secret from Bob is him getting some money by selling cans, asking relatives for money, and more. In the end, it turns out that Gabe was saving up all that money just to buy PJ a new guitar for his 18th birthday which was nice. It was funny when Gabe told Bob to not tell anyone that he bought the guitar for PJ because he doesn't want to look soft around everyone. Teddy's secret from Amy and Bob being that she and Spencer are getting back together was pretty good. I really that jerk Spencer doesn't hurt Teddy again... it took Teddy a long time to even consider getting back with him. I don't think I need to get to the funny parts since there were so many parts. Bob and Amy fixing PJ's birth certificate which is now his legal name "PP John" was funny also by the way. Overall, an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 10/10

DISNEY