Good Luck Charlie

Charlie Did It!

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM May 09, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.4
  • This episode is just okay but it's one of my least favorite "Good Luck Charlie" episodes

This "Good Luck Charlie" episode was just okay in my opinion. Nothing really special or memorable and the plot seemed to be stupid and unoriginal but it was good enough to be a 6. To be honest, a 6 is actually good. I mean, 6 means okay to me but that doesn't necessarily mean that I hate this episode. It has some funny moments such as Amy's poem, PJ and Emmett trying to come up with a jingle for Bob's exterminator commercial, Gabe telling that security guard "Have you lost weight?... oh wait, it looks like you haven't", and Bob and PJ being wrestlers in Bob's exterminator commercial at the very end of the episode. Nothing else really made me laugh after that. First of all, I recognize that security guard named "Hugo" (I believe that his character's name) from that sitcom "According to Jim" as Andy (Jim's wife Cheryl's brother) and his part was pretty good here but I didn't like his character as Hugo the security guard. I didn't like how Hugo was arresting Charlie when she is just a baby. I'm sorry but I just found that to be totally unoriginal and just stupid. I also didn't like it when he was yelling and being mean to that Amy Wheezeheimer character. Also, that Amy character was just a little annoying. Overall, this was just an okay episode of "Good Luck Charlie" but it's one of my least favorite episodes. 6/10