Good Luck Charlie

Charlie Goes Viral

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Aug 29, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.3
  • I don't like these Teddy/Spencer storylines because they get so tiring and old but their storyline in this episode was hilarious and acceptable

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". I usually get tired of these Teddy/Spencer storylines because there have been too much of them but their storyline in this episode was actually hilarious. Amy telling everyone that she used to be the news report when she was in college is definitely very funny. Spencer's parents in this episode were absolutely hilarious especially Spencer's dad. The news with Bob sweating on television is absolutely hilarious but it's also gross when you think about it (it's gross in a hilarious way though). Teddy not wanting to go on the news report with the whole family was funny. Teddy, Spencer, and Spencer's parents watching the Duncan family on television who are doing terribly because Bob is sweating and Amy puts on a lot of make-up. Teddy telling off Spencer's parents that the Duncan family on television were her family. Spencer's dad cutting the cheese (a.k.a. farting) and saying that hilarious line which I forgot since it's been a while I've watched this episode was absolutely hilarious. Everything in this episode was just all-around terrific and excellent. The good news is that the Teddy/Spencer storyline actually managed to do very well with tons of clever humor. Overall, this was an excellent "Good Luck Charlie" episode that makes me laugh very hard. 10/10