Good Luck Charlie

Charlie Goes Viral

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Aug 29, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.3
  • Charlie becomes an Internet sensation and Teddy meets Spencer's parents

A video of Charlie becomes an overnight internet sensation and the whole family gets swept up in her fifteen minutes of fame. I thought this was very funny episode. This episode had two plots. One is about PJ recording a video of Charlie and then it became an internet sensation. The other plot is Teddy meeting Spencer's parents. For the viral plot, it some funny moments such as the video with Charlie (that got popular), Amy used to be in a news channel, some message saying "gduncan dislikes this video" (which might refers to Gabe and his hating on the viral video), and a few more. As for the subplot, it was one of the best from the Teddy/Spencer pair because most of their plots (like the one in Girl Bites Dog, Teddy's Broken Heart Band and Snow Show Part 2) are boring expect for this (study date, dance off, Duncan got talent). I pretty much all of the parts in that plot. Also, Spencer's parents were very funny. I thought Teddy was very funny in this episode as well and this had to be her funniest moment when she on that vibrating chair. Overall, this episode was very funny. 10/10