Good Luck Charlie

Charlie in Charge

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Oct 17, 2010 on Disney Channel

6.9
  • A funny episode of Good Luck Charlie

Bob ropes Amy into helping him at work. Teddy takes matters into her own hands after P.J. keeps dodging his dental appointment. Gabe realizes how hard it is to take care of a baby, when he has to watch Charlie for the first time. I thought this episode was very funny. The humor was very high. All of the plots were very funny. The parts that made me laugh were Amy's part (such as when she kept telling Bob shut up), the volcano project blowing up, Charlie out of diaper, PJ trying not to go the dentist, Teddy bit her tooth, Gabe doing the video diary, and some more. Overall, a very funny episode of Good Luck Charlie that is worth watching. 10/10
  • Gabe has to watch Charlie for the first time and realizes that it's hard to take care of a baby.

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". This episode definitely makes me laugh very hard and seems to be very original. The premise of Gabe actually taking care of Charlie for the first time ever is very interesting and funny all the way while he and Jo have to do a school project together. Teddy and Emmett trying to get PJ to go to his dentist appointment when PJ is afraid of the dentist and refuses to go definitely makes me LOL. That nurse also being part of Teddy and Emmett's plan for PJ to go to the dentist was funny. I was also laughing super duper hard at the Bob/Amy plot when Bob and Amy were gonna go spend time with each other but Bob is called to do some work. Also, Bob asks Amy to help him with the work. Amy also being sprayed by a skunk was hilarious. Gabe running out of diapers to put on Charlie so he uses the shirt diaper idea instead was hilarious. Teddy also having to go to the dentist is funny. OMG, PJ coming home all coo-coo and loopy was making laugh out loud especially when he thinks that Emmett is his grandma and also when PJ makes the volcano (that Gabe and Jo made as their school project) erupt and then says "Baby go boom boom". The very ending with Bob, PJ, and Gabe wearing the shirt diapers definitely had me applauding and making me laugh hard. Overall, one of the funniest "Good Luck Charlie" episodes of Season 1. 10/10

• Perfect episode!

Gabe is left in charge of Charlie while doing a school assignment with Jo. Meanwhile, Teddy and Emmett trick PJ into going to the dentist and Amy agrees to help Bob on an extermination, when he actually promised to take her on a spa getaway.

Gabe/Charlie/Jo's Plot: I thought it was funny seeing them work and take care of Charlie alone. The shirt diaper was hilarious.

Teddy/Emmet/PJ's Plot: I thought this plot was great! PJ after the dentist was funny, "This thing followed me home?", and the "grandma" joke.

Amy/Bob's Plot: I thought this plot was great as well. It was funny when Amy got stunk by a skunk. I thought it was funny when Amy told the kids to never go to the spa with Bob.

Overall a perfect episode!

Leigh Allyn Baker is one of the best things about this show and it really shows here. She does a great portrayal of the mother that everyone can laugh at, including people that are over 18. From the mom rejecting Teddy's proposal of "Tedd & Mom Day" to telling her husband to constantly shut up, she's just got some great humor here.

Now that I'm done with the praise for the mother on this show, I can say this episode was really good for many reasons. The scenes between Gabe & Jo were definitely the best. We've got some great chemistry between those two actors and I have to say I enjoyed G. Hannelius here more than I did on Sonny with a Chance.

Overall a great episode with some great character interactions and this show has yet again proved itself to be more than just any other show on Disney Channel with a laugh track.
  • perfect

Bob and Amy are going to a spa, but it won't be a good day because Bob needs to exterminate a possum, and so he takes Amy with him. Teddy goes to the dentist with PJ, because PJ is scared of the dentist, and Gabe realizes how hard it is to look after a baby when he (and Jo) are left alone with Charlie for the first time ever.

Good episode. All three plots had something funny in them. The only thing I did not like was the ending with all three Duncan boys wearing "shirt diapers", which I found stupid, but the rest of the episode was good and funny and original, so because of all of this my final grade is an A+