Good Luck Charlie

Charlie in Charge

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Oct 17, 2010 on Disney Channel

6.9
  • Gabe has to watch Charlie for the first time and realizes that it's hard to take care of a baby.

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". This episode definitely makes me laugh very hard and seems to be very original. The premise of Gabe actually taking care of Charlie for the first time ever is very interesting and funny all the way while he and Jo have to do a school project together. Teddy and Emmett trying to get PJ to go to his dentist appointment when PJ is afraid of the dentist and refuses to go definitely makes me LOL. That nurse also being part of Teddy and Emmett's plan for PJ to go to the dentist was funny. I was also laughing super duper hard at the Bob/Amy plot when Bob and Amy were gonna go spend time with each other but Bob is called to do some work. Also, Bob asks Amy to help him with the work. Amy also being sprayed by a skunk was hilarious. Gabe running out of diapers to put on Charlie so he uses the shirt diaper idea instead was hilarious. Teddy also having to go to the dentist is funny. OMG, PJ coming home all coo-coo and loopy was making laugh out loud especially when he thinks that Emmett is his grandma and also when PJ makes the volcano (that Gabe and Jo made as their school project) erupt and then says "Baby go boom boom". The very ending with Bob, PJ, and Gabe wearing the shirt diapers definitely had me applauding and making me laugh hard. Overall, one of the funniest "Good Luck Charlie" episodes of Season 1. 10/10