Good Luck Charlie

Ditch Day

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Sep 11, 2011 on Disney Channel

• This episode was GOOD but it could have been better

Okay, this is probably not the funniest OR best episode Season 2. This is probably my least favorite Season 2 episode so far. Not saying that I didn't like the episode because I really didn't but this episode just could done better in my opinion. My least favorite plot in this episode is definitely Teddy's plot. I think Teddy is sweet and beautiful girl but I just thought Teddy was being really annoying in this episode because she was trying to be bad since everyone was calling her "GG" (which stands for "Goody Goody"). Ivy was getting on my nerves as well. I didn't LOL a lot as much as I have been in most of the episodes in Season 2. There were a few LOL moments though. The person that made me LOL hard was PJ. I really loved how PJ is being a fashion designer for Charlie because he needs Charlie for his class. Gabe trying to do something nice for both Bob and Amy so he can go to Super Adventure Land before it closes down (again) was pretty funny as well. The ending of the plot was hilarious when Gabe was finally going to Super Adventure Land until PJ told Gabe that it closed down. Well, those are pretty much you need to know. Back to the Teddy/Ivy plot, sorry if I'm going off-topic. I also didn't like that mayor character for stealing a woman's wallet. Sorry but the Teddy/Ivy plot is the reason why my score is low. I also didn't like that the sheriff (from "Super Adventure Land") gave Teddy a medal and everyone still calls Teddy "GG". The very end (last 1 or less minute) of the episode definitely made me laugh hard and you have to watch to see why. Overall, I did like this episode but it's definitely my least favorite episode of Season 2 so far. 7/10