Good Luck Charlie

Ditch Day

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Sep 11, 2011 on Disney Channel

• This episode was just weak and ok to me.

After being branded as the ultimate goody two-shoes by her classmates, Teddy decides to ditch her rep by skipping school. P.J. hopes to turn his home economics' grade from drab to fab by creating a dress for Charlie. Bob and Amy argue over a poem that she saved from an old beau.

As much I like Good Luck Charlie, this episode was just poor to me. I wanted to give it a 3 or 4, but since that's really low, I'm going to generous since Good Luck Charlie is my favorite Disney Channel show, so a 7 will do for me. As the other reviewers been saying, Teddy's plot made me point at all. Also, speaking of her, she was kindairritating because all she did in this episode is stress about being a goody two-shoes (and she usually gets pestered about it). I don't think I laughed/liked any parts in Teddy's plot. The ending of her wasabsolutelypredictable, cause she got grounded for ditching. I've noticed Teddy had been getting grounded for like 10 times. As for the other plot, they were meh also, but I liked PJ/Charlie's plot the best. Still lacks humor, but I laughed at PJ's part the most. Gabe's part was funny as well especially when he yells after finding out that Super Adventure has been closed. I laughed so hard the most at the very ending, which was some part about Gabe going to Super Adventure Land (something like that). Overall, Ditch Day is the worst season 2 episode I've ever seen. My offical grade will be a 7, even though I thought the episode was poorly done.