Good Luck Charlie

Double Whammy

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Apr 25, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.8
  • Perfect episode!

Amy convinces Teddy to audition to be the school's unlucky ram mascot Whammy, due to Amy being Whammy when she was Teddy's age. So Teddy tries to throw the audition and ends up becoming the new Whammy. It turns out she was the only one who tried out, so Teddy becomes the Whammy. Her mom is excited, but when Teddy reveals she never wanted to be Whammy in a huge outburst, Amy is dismayed and decides to fill in for Teddy at the game, but when rival school North High kidnaps Amy, thinking she was Teddy, she attacks them and goes back to the game, where Teddy is being attacked by North High's Viking mascot. Amy attacks the viking and she and Teddy take down the viking. Meanwhile, PJ worries that he is going to bald like Bob; later, he challenges Emmett to a baby race with his nephew against Charlie. Charlie wins the race and in this episode Charlie walks for the first time.

I thought this was a perfect episode! I laughed really hard when Amy started dancing funny while teaching Teddy how to dance the Whammy signature moves. I laughed hard when Teddy and Ivy realized they were the only ones there. I thought it was funny when Amy got sad and put the Whammy head on and sighed. I thought it was funny when the rival school North High kidnaps Amy, which is something you wouldn't see on ANY Disney show. I thought it was funny when both Amy and Teddy attack the viking. I LOVED PJ/Emmet/Gabe/Charlie's plot. It was cool when Charlie made her first steps.

Overall a perfect episode!