Good Luck Charlie

Double Whammy

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Apr 25, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.8
  • "Whammy is not old, Whammy had 4 kids" :D LOL

While the rest of the family eagerly awaits Charlie's first steps, Amy tries to convince Teddy to fill her old shoes as the school's mascot. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". Man, for a show that barely got to its fourth episode, it's hilarious and it was a strong entertainment for everyone to enjoy. I loved the storyline and a lot of parts in this episode made me laugh so hard. First of all, that quote I put as the introduction of my review made me laugh very hard. It was at the scene with those North High guys kidnapped Whammy (Amy being inside the suit) and then that North High said "Dude... Whammy is old" and then that's when Amy responds "Whammy is not old, Whammy had 4 kids". It was also hilarious when Amy said "I sneeze when I pee". The baby race in the Gabe/PJ/Emmett plot was also hilarious and fun to watch... Charlie winning the baby race was also very cute and funny as well. PJ being scared that he going to be bald like Bob is funny also. It was also very funny when Teddy and Amy got inside their Whammy suits and wrestled that viking mascot from North High. The closing bit with PJ having a dream that he is Bob and that he is bald was funny as well. Overall, an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie" that was very strong for a fourth episode of the series which I'm not surprised since this show had me loving it since the pilot episode. 10/10