Good Luck Charlie

Driving Mrs. Dabney

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jan 30, 2011 on Disney Channel

• I agree that the Season 1 finale wasn't the best but there really isn't anything bad about this episode.

I thought that this was a great episode of "Good Luck Charlie". I honestly don't see why a couple of users that reviewed this Season 1 finale said that it was very bad and weak. Sure, it wasn't the best but that doesn't mean it was terrible though. I honestly doesn't see any negativity in this episode at all. In fact, my score is only a little low because I kinda didn't like Teddy disobeying Bob and the Teddy/Mrs. Dabney was a little weak but not very much. I did laugh a lot in this episode though. PJ and Gabe trying to find a gift for Teddy's birthday was very funny. It was hilarious when PJ got the boots stuck on his foot and Gabe didn't want to take the boots off. The joke with "old man giving the finger" was hilarious. Kids won't understand the joke though but teenagers and adults will get a good laugh at it. It was funny because Teddy said "Oh look, the nice old man is sticking his finger and saying we're number 1" then Mrs. Dabney says "No, he's not... he-" then Teddy says "I know what he is doing". That joke will probably make kids wonder though. The whole revelation that Bob didn't want Teddy to drive because he is worried about losing his little girl which is Teddy was very nice and heartwarming. PJ and Gabe's song for Teddy was funny as well. Overall, the Season 1 finale wasn't the best but I honestly don't see what's so bad about it. 8.5/10