Good Luck Charlie

Duncan vs. Duncan

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Mar 20, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Superb episode

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Good Luck Charlie". I thought Teddy and PJ having a secret party while Amy and Bob go out for one night staying at the most romantic suite ever was a good idea but things start to turn when Bob and Amy are having an argument after Amy gets in the middle of a fight at the supermarket while Bob was doing nothing. Teddy and PJ have to do whatever it takes to make the two of them apologize so that they can have their secret party while they are out. I also thought that Gabe's plot was very funny. Amy forces Gabe to take a cotillion classes with Jo which is a class where you learn good manners. It was hilarious when Teddy and PJ try to use Charlie's cuteness to get Amy and Bob to apologize to each other and then Charlie keeps saying "Party". It was hilarious when Gabe and Jo are flinging little melons with a spoon at anyone. It is also funny and nice to see that Gabe and Jo are starting to have a crush on each other. It was also hilarious when Teddy and PJ had to turn their secret party into a silent party. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was that Amy was WAY too stubborn to apologize to Bob because I think that she should apologize... not Bob. Overall, a superb episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 9/10