Good Luck Charlie

Duncan's Got Talent

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Sep 12, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.2
  • Excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie"

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie" and it would make me laugh so hard. It was very funny when Spencer is going to help with Teddy's dance routine for the school talent show until he realizes that Teddy is a terrible dancer so he fakes an injury to get out of it. It was very funny when Jo convinces Gabe that she will help him with the class election and she ends up sabotaging him and runs for class election as well. Teddy finds out about Spencer's fake injury and gets angry at Spencer so Emmett is going to do the dance routine with Teddy instead. No matter how terrible she was doing, he wasn't going to give up yet. It was very funny that PJ used Charlie as a ventriloquist dummy. Gabe doing his class election video by everyone saying how sweet Gabe is to his family was very funny. Gabe winning as the class election was very funny and I'm glad he got payback at Jo. The talent show scene was absolutely hilarious when Teddy injured everyone except for PJ. The very ending was also absolutely hilarious when Gabe (who is the class president) has bodyguards and they both attack PJ and Amy and then Gabe asks Bob "How are you doing dad?" and then Bob responds scared "I'm fine". Overall, an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 10/10