Good Luck Charlie

Duncan's Got Talent

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Sep 12, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.2
  • Perfect episode!

Spencer decides to help Teddy with her dance routine for the school talent show, but when he realizes she is terrible he fakes an injury to get out of it. When she finds out, she is upset, and breaks up with him. Meanwhile, Jo convinces Gabe that she will help him win the class president election but instead she purposely sabotages him and runs for election herself.

Spencer/Teddy/Emmet's Plot: I thought that Teddy's dances were ridiculous and fake, but I'll let them slide. Spencer faking an injury was mean, but whatever. I thought that Emmet seeing Teddy dance was funny. I thought Teddy and Emmet's talent at the Talent Show was funny and it ruined all the other talents.

Jo/Gabe's Plot: I thought that Jo's video (which was re-edited) was funny, especially when Gabe says he proves the message at the end. I thought Gabe's video was funny as well. "Classic Gabe" is classic. I thought it was funny when Gabe won the election.

Overall a perfect episode!