TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Good Luck Charlie Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2014)

"Girl Bites Dog" Episode Discussion (Spoiler Warning!)

TrickMeNot

[1]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 54

Discuss the episode here!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Just_Jos

[2]Nov 15, 2010
    • level: 11

HILARIOUS episode, one of the show's best.

Helostwin

[3]Nov 15, 2010
    • level: 18

I liked the "haunted car' part, that was hilarious. I don't like what they did with Spenser.

Disney is getting into the habit of making lon-term BFs on their shows turn into cheating dogs & I as a guy don't like that. Lets's see, they made Jake (Cody Lindley) into a cheater on HM after being on the show for 6 years, here they made Spencer into one after his being on GLC since nearly the beginning. Next I predict they make that werewolf kid on WWP into a cheater. DC feels it has to go this way for it's female viewers but we guys don't like having nearly every teenage male character portrayed as an idiot or a lying,scheming creep. It's getting old, Disney.

pixarprincess

[4]Nov 19, 2010
    • level: 13
    Having watched the infamous Gwen/Duncan/Courtney Triangle on TDWT, I fully support Teddy's decision. Unfortunetly, the traliers for next weeks episode show she might reconsider... DON'T DO IT, TEDDY! Your sister has great instincts!

But yes, it was unrealistic what they did to Jake in HM. But then again, he wasn't always that reliable of a guy to begin with (the incident in Vegas, anybody?).

RomanZolanski

[5]Nov 22, 2010
    • level: 12
    Helostwin wrote:

I liked the "haunted car' part, that was hilarious. I don't like what they did with Spenser.

Disney is getting into the habit of making lon-term BFs on their shows turn into cheating dogs & I as a guy don't like that. Lets's see, they made Jake (Cody Lindley) into a cheater on HM after being on the show for 6 years, here they made Spencer into one after his being on GLC since nearly the beginning. Next I predict they make that werewolf kid on WWP into a cheater. DC feels it has to go this way for it's female viewers but we guys don't like having nearly every teenage male character portrayed as an idiot or a lying,scheming creep. It's getting old, Disney.

Mason probably won't be a cheater, because in the new episode, they are being forced to break up after Alex quits the wizard competition (and they DO end up breaking up).

RomanZolanski

[6]Nov 22, 2010
    • level: 12
    pixarprincess wrote:
    Having watched the infamous Gwen/Duncan/Courtney Triangle on TDWT, I fully support Teddy's decision. Unfortunetly, the traliers for next weeks episode show she might reconsider... DON'T DO IT, TEDDY! Your sister has great instincts!

But yes, it was unrealistic what they did to Jake in HM. But then again, he wasn't always that reliable of a guy to begin with (the incident in Vegas, anybody?).

And the Vegas incident was just a joke. Like Punk'd, celebrities prank other celebrities. But yeah, I also find it unrealistic.

Helostwin

[7]Nov 22, 2010
    • level: 18
    Well I still don't like how DC makes almost every guy character into either an idiot (Max, PJ etc) or a jerk (Spencer, Jake etc). THey don't trash girl characters like that.

selena_cyrus16

[8]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 6

RomanZolanski wrote:
    Helostwin wrote:

Mason probably won't be a cheater, because in the new episode, they are being forced to break up after Alex quits the wizard competition (and they DO end up breaking up).

Alex and Mason breaking up?