Good Luck Charlie

Kit and Kaboodle

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jul 11, 2010 on Disney Channel

• Perfect episode!

Gabe gets his first crush on a girl named Kit, he then lies to her by saying he is an only child so they can have something in common. Meanwhile, Mrs. Dabney asks Teddy to cat-sit her cat Kaboodle and Teddy thinks the cat is sick because he is just lying around. PJ uses Charlie to make more money on deliveries by saying he is watching her while his mom is in the hospital, not mentioning she actually works there.

I thought this was a perfect episode! I thought Gabe's plot was great, and the part where he was wondering what to say was hilarious. The end of that plot was funny where Kit and her mom comes to Gabe's house and everything gets out of control. I thought Teddy's plot was great! The vet was funny to me. Also, the vet appeared as a teacher in many episodes of That's So Raven, one of Disney Channel's best Original Series. Anyway, back on topic, I thought PJ/Charlie's plot was funny! It was funny when the lady kept ordering chicken to see PJ and Charlie. It was funny when PJ kept getting extra money.

Overall, a PERFECT episode of Good Luck Charlie!