Good Luck Charlie

Kwikki Chick

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Sep 19, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.1
  • Poor poor PJ! [Spoilers...I guess]

The B-plot, although involving one of my top characters Gabe, bored me a little as did the C-plot involving Amy and Charlie. I didn't find that either of them really added anything to the episode.

Teddy became a dog walker, to earn money for a new phone. (Major plot hole, because as far as I can remember, she just got a new smart phone a couple of episodes ago) She got a job at the place where PJ works, as the 'Kwikki Chick', purely by accident because she walked into the fast food restaurant to go to the toilet. She became the new face of 'Kwikki Chicken', which was going to be PJ's face. I know what it's like to live with a 'princess', as PJ called Teddy, because I'm used to it. So, I could totally empathise with PJ in this episode, and it was nice to see a fairly realistic plotline With GOOD MORALS (after the disappointing WOWP episode Puppy Love...where all morals were lost) that I could relate too.

Good work Disney, and I hope to see similarly good episodes in GLC and other shows to come!!