Good Luck Charlie

Kwikki Chick

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Sep 19, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.1
  • NOT the worst Season 1 episode I've ever seen but this episode was just okay in my opinion

I thought that this was an okay episode of "Good Luck Charlie". It wasn't my favorite episode and it could have been better but it's wasn't terrible though. There have been few disappointing Season 1 episodes but this isn't one of them. Sure, it's not the best episode I've seen and it's not the funniest episode I've ever seen but there was some humor in this episode that helped out. I don't really know which plot is the best. I would have to say that all of the plots are a MIXED basket for me. If you didn't understand that, it means all of the plots gave me some mixed feelings. They aren't terrible but aren't good either... just okay. I didn't like how Gabe was trying to prank Bob by making him think there was a mouse in the house. Nothing in that plot made me laugh but it was pretty good that Bob already knew about Gabe's prank the whole time (which I predicted when I first watched this episode). Amy/Charlie plot was okay also. Nothing really special and I thought Amy was a little too crazy and competitive with that mom. The funniest part in that plot was the very end of the episode when that mom and Amy were ordering while singing at Kwikki Chikki and then the episode ends with Amy ending the song "Might as stick them up on your meaty thighs"... I have to admit that it was a good one and a funny way to end an alright episode. As for the Teddy/PJ plot, it was just okay but I knew the plot would get less interesting when PJ's boss Mitch offered the job to Teddy as the Kwikki Chikki spokesmodel. I also didn't like how PJ's boss Mitch was treating PJ. The funniest part in that plot was probably when Teddy got herself fired by saying that the chickens are terrible. Teddy getting herself fired just for PJ was a pretty nice moment though. Overall, this episode didn't really deliver too many laughs but this episode really isn't half bad... just needed to improve more in my opinion. 6.5/10