Good Luck Charlie

L.A.R.P. in the Park

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Mar 27, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Not the best "Good Luck Charlie" episode of Season 2 so far

Hmmm... I can't call this the best "Good Luck Charlie" episode I've seen but it was overall a good episode. Teddy has a new boyfriend but then she finds out that she loves "pokeo" after Gabe tells her that he knows him from somewhere. Amy can't relax at the house because the family keep asking her to do things for them. Charlie accidentally pokes Amy in the eye and Amy goes to the hospital to get her eye checked. Amy doesn't want to go back home so he asks the nurse (man) if she can stay at the hospital. Bob wins Exterminator of the Year award and thanks Teddy, PJ, Gabe, and Charlie but forgets to thank Amy. The plot to this episode was good but it was pretty weak in my opinion. I think the only parts I found funny was when PJ said "Ernie is my dad?", when the gang was showing Amy on camera of Bob thanking Amy and Charlie comes under the curtains which ruined the whole plan and Bob had to tell Amy the truth. The most hilarious scene of this episode though was Teddy, her boyfriend, and his friends having their L.A.R.P. war at the park. Overall, definitely not a bad episode of "Good Luck Charlie" but I thought the plot could have been better. 7.5/10