Good Luck Charlie

Let's Potty

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Mar 06, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Bob attempt to remove several toys that Charlie flushed down the toilet by himself ends in disaster.

A funny episode of Good Luck Charlie. It was way better than the last two episodes. I laughed at so many parts such as the cold open, Bob giving Ivy a credit card (and a coupon), Charlie flushing stuffs in the toilet, the boys playing video games in the room, Bob shutting down the power, Gabe and PJ using Mrs. Dabney's light, Mrs. Dabney zapped, "Don't do that with me. It made me sadder," Bob doing the Gurgles, and the ending. Overall, a very episode of Good Luck Charlie. 10/10

7.7
    Good Luck Charlie has not made an error yet this season, and I'm really glad this show got picked up for a second season. There were the usual annoyances, don't get me wrong, but I really think this is Disney Channel's best show right now. The sad thing is that no one is watching, hopefully it will gain some kind of viewership soon.

We got great family dynamics here, and this just reminded me of the golden days of Disney Channel when they managed to produce quality episodes of shows week after week. The power out was a great way to mix things up and it really let all the characters shine in their own way.

I still don't like the Ivy character but Teddy is getting less annoying. Teddy was getting really tedious at the end of last season, but she's been pretty tolerable as of late. Also PJ's stupidity is at an acceptable level now (not like in the premiere). Just all the interactions were fantastic. Loving this show more than ever now.
  • The most hilarious episode of Season 2 so far

The first two Season 2 episodes of "Good Luck Charlie" have been superb but the third Season 2 episode of "Good Luck Charlie" was absolutely perfect. It was hilarious that Charlie is only potty trained when she watches "The Gurgles". It was hilarious when Charlie was dipping all of the stuff in the toilet and made it clogged up and then Charlie said "uh-oh". I thought Bob trying to fix the plumbing and then accidentally makes the power go down was very funny. It was hilarious when Amy high fived Gabe for saying "Dabnarrhea" and when Mrs. Dabney came to the house and asked if Gabe was electricuted. It was also funny when Gabe and PJ stole electricity from Mrs. Dabney. It was also funny when Amy was asking Mrs. Dabney if they can use the restroom and Mrs. Dabney says things like "I don't even let Mr. Dabney use my restroom" and "the restroom at the gas station is very nice". It was also hilarious when the power shut off and then Mrs. Dabney comes to the house angry and her hair sticking up because she was electricuted. It was also cool that Daniel Lee Curtis guest starred as Ivy's crush. Also, it was hilarious when Teddy and Ivy barely found out what a wall phone and a phone book is. Also, Amy and Bob taking Charlie to preschool and Charlie ends up pooping in her pants while watching "The Gurgles" in the classroom was funny. Overall, this is the most hilarious episode of Season 2 in "Good Luck Charlie" so far. 10/10