Good Luck Charlie

Name That Baby

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jun 15, 2012 on Disney Channel

• PJ must pass his PE class or else he can't graduate; Bob and Amy spend more time with Gabe; Teddy tries to study for her history final exam

P.J. must pass his last class or he will not graduate. Amy and Bob are determined to spend more time with Gabe, after they overhear him telling Charlie that middle children are ignored. An anxious Teddy crams for her history final. Opinions differ on what Bob and Amy should name the newest little Duncan. I thought that this was a perfect episode of "Good Luck Charlie". Now it ain't the funniest episode ever but it overall was very funny and I enjoyed it. It's got all well done storylines in this episode. The A plot with PJ trying to pass his PE class in order to graduate by square dancing for his coach. It was a fun plot overall. I laughed at Emmett and PJ practicing square dancing together and Bob square dancing with PJ at the end of the plot because he is apparently the best square dancer ever and that's good that PJ's coach decided to let PJ graduate. The B plot with Bob and Amy spending more time with Gabe after overhearing him tell Charlie that he is a forgotten son was funny too. Can't say which part is the funniest but one of the parts that did make me laugh was Gabe watching an old horror movie with Bob and Amy. The C plot with Teddy trying to find a quiet place to study for history final exam was so unbelievable funny and probably the funniest out of the three. I laughed hard at Amy making that sound when she was doing yoga and I laughed very hard that Mary Lou (a.k.a. Mrs. Wentz) sleeping-playing the organ. The three plots in the end worked out very well. Although, I don't think this episode title should've been called "Name That Baby" though because it was very misleading considering the fact that the Duncan family only focused on the new baby's name (whether it's a boy or a girl) in the very beginning of the episode and after that, that's when the episode just focused on the other three plots so the episode title was very misleading, to me at least. Overall, a perfect episode of "Good Luck Charlie" with a misleading episode title. 10/10
  • Good Luck Charlie

I like it because its funny, and I have nothing else to do :)