Good Luck Charlie

P.J. in the City

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jul 10, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Good episode.

Skyler moves to New York City and does not tell PJ. PJ then goes after her, Bob then goes after PJ to bring him back home. Meanwhile, Teddy is determined to get a perfect school picture, but to do that she must have the perfect outfit, to get the money for the outfit she applies for a job at a clothing store that Spencer is also working at, both pretending to be dumb to keep their jobs. Also, Amy intrudes in Gabe's love life.

Skyler/Bob/PJ's Plot: First of all, it was predictable that Skyler was moving, so it wasn't a shocker. I thought both Skyler's and Pj's radio messages were funny. However, I don't think there was anything memorable about this plot.

Teddy/Spencer's Plot: This is probably one of the only Teddy/Spencer plots that I liked. I liked Teddy's line "Spencer, what are you doing here... without a shirt?". I thought Teddy being orange was funny. I loved Gabe's line "By the way, you're orange", it was hilarious.

Amy/Gabe's Plot: I thought Amy getting the wrong Heather was funny. That Heather girl was sure annoying. I laughed when Gabe said "Even a hairy Heather".

Overall, an okay episode, they could have improved it way better, especially Skyler and PJ's plot.