Good Luck Charlie

Pushing Buttons

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Dec 12, 2010 on Disney Channel

6.9
  • Okay episode.

Gabe accuses Charlie of leaving the garage door open and allowing his bike to be stolen when it is really just a scheme to get his dad to buy him a new bike. Teddy films a play for her drama class (a special day in their life) and she picks the day Charlie was born, but she accidentally reveals to Amy how she really felt when she heard that a new baby was on the way. Meanwhile, Emmett gets a new girlfriend, Nina, from South America, and it seems she's crushing on PJ

Gabe/Charlie/Bob's Plot: I loved this plot, I loved everything about it. I loved the part where Bob tells his proof on what happened. It was funny when he said "Ask your mother" after Gabe asked what kind of punishment he'll get. It was cute when Charlie got a tricycle in the end of the plot.

Teddy/Amy's Plot: This plot was alright, not much to say about it. I laughed when Amy said "Well that's because I'm a really good actress" when Teddy asked her why she didn't show her fears of having a new baby.

Emmet/PJ's Plot: This plot didn't really make sense to me, so there's not much to say about it.

Overall an okay episode.