Good Luck Charlie

Disney Channel (ended 2014)

TrickMeNot

Good Luck Charlie Fan Reviews (145)

• More.. More.. More

I sooooo love this series, I started following them on youtube... Too bad not all episodes were there.. Well anyway, the casts are AWESOME!!! They never fail me to laugh at every single episode!!! They're so talented and natural in the way they do... Disney if ever ur reading this pls pls pls make a Good luck TOBY this time... It will be so much love to see this family rock on \m/ one more time...
  • Good for kids and parents

This show is good for both kids and parents alike. It is funny and it is based on things that can happen in real life. Kids and parents can relate to this. The plots are creative and interesting and not reused over and over again. The people can actually act, unlike every other Disney show. This show might be on its 4th season but you can't tell they are running out of ideas. But the show has to end soon..... After Disney gets rid of this, there will be only Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls. And Phineas and Ferb needs to end. Don't end this show now! Get rid of "ANT Farm" if you have to get rid of a show.

Update- WHAT!! 2 MORE EPISODES! THIS IS THE ONLY GOOD SITCOM ON DISNEY! I DIDN'T DO IT IS BAD, DON' T GET RID OF THIS! NOOOOO!

Update 2-21-14 NOO! IT HAS ENDED AND GOT REPLACED BY I DIDN'T DO IT! I didn't do it is by far the worst show on Disney, and worse that Austin and Ally and Shake it Up combined!

• BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

This show can't be compared with the other pathetic shows on Disney. It actually has a plot and its so fun and entertaining! I actually do laugh when they crack jokes, and I like it! Its literally the only show that hasn't stunk at all, its still going strong! The characters are so fun and humorous, and its a pleasure to watch! I enjoy every single episode and I'm never gonna regret saying that. I love Good Luck Charlie!
  • THE BEST SHOW ON DISNEY BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My household is devastated that this show is ending!!! I understand that the kids are getting older and story lines may be harder to come by. But I had to say my peace and say how truly sad we are that this great show is ending! The new shows ~ Liv and Maddie... I didn't do it ~ these shows are not great.. nor are they always appropriate for my 8 yr old daughter! I am truly sad to see it go.. Please Please Please leave on re-runs so we still have something appropriate and great to watch on Disney!!
  • What the?

That picture needs to be updated because Toby isn't in it.
  • The Only Good Live Action Show Of Disney Channel

This Show Is Awesome

The Jokes Are Good, I Give It A 9/10

The Acting Is Great, I Give It A 7/10

The Plots Are Good Made, It Should Be Stay Here, I Give It A 10/10

Final Rating: 10/10

"Great Show What It Should To Stay"

-DeathMetalWeavile201
  • One show of disney I like

This show is one of my favorite shows it better then that dum shit like shake it up. this show I really like cause it teaches children some lessons and its really funny. Also the show has some good acting and good ideas to make the show better. Out of all this is a good TV show that many people should watch on Disney.
  • I LOVE GOOD LUCK CHARLIE!

I think that this show is funny, original, and realistic! The characters in this show are so funny, I love the mom!! All the problems that happen in the show are realistic and result good problem solving for kids! I think this show is like a good show for all ages! I am 13 and I watch this show and same with all my friends and my two siblings! I am so sad that this show is ending in a few weeks!:(
  • Meet The Duncans

The story is about the Duncans, a family that has some rather insane adventures. Charlie is their baby if your wondering, by the way, and her older sister, Teddy, makes video dairies for her baby sister to watch due to the families luck. The place where the story takes place is usually their house and feels realistic. Good Luck Charlie is a great show with nice characters with well voice-acting, great environments, a wonderful story and set-up and the music fits well. The word that describes this show is just 'enjoyable'. Nothing else. It is just enjoyable. Go watch it and wish Good Luck for Charlie.
  • One of the few Disney Shows worth watching.

When there's nothing else on TV on, I usually watch this. It's a pretty good show. Bridget Mendler is a super great actress and she is very pretty. Too bad it's going to end next year. :(
  • 40 year old Charlie watcher!

I Love this show and I am 40!! Even though this is a disney show for kids, Its very entertaining for parents. Not only do I feel this way I have many parent friends that feel the same way. Its purely entertaining and brings a smile to your face. It sometimes is silly but its not irritating or dumb.
  • Just like the Suite Life Series.

This is another Disney channel hit. Its pretty popular, I watch it on occasions. Its a sitcom, but on of the ones you can fit into televisions history. It also matches all ages and families.
  • Ah yes a GOOD FAMILY show and it's starting to bring back memories of the good old days when Family Matters,Full House,etc were on

Ah yes,Disney Channel,A never ending roller coaster,with ending,and canceling most of their previous cartoon shows like "Kim Possible" "American Dragon:Jake Long" "The Proud Family" etc they have lost TONS of sadly they though they could replace those cartoons with new cit coms like "Hannah Montanna" or "Shake it up" and even "Sonny with a chance" The only reasons these shows are still on is because of all the young girls who THINK that these shows give good lessons and the characters in reality they Wizards of Waverly place is different then most shows,it's still got a lot of people that like it and it's pretty cool if you actually get into Good Luck Charlie is just plain feels like I'm watching the good old classic family show like "Family Matters" and "Full House" It's reminds me of those good old days,and sadly that's a feeling that the new generations kids won't experience
  • One of the best family sitcoms on television, and the only show on Disney Channel that's decent, not to mention one of the last shows aimed at entire families.

The moment you see the formula that made TGIF (a block of family sitcoms that aired on ABC in the '90s) so popular being used again in the pilot episode, you know this one's gonna be juicy good. The show focuses on a middle-class family named the Duncans, who now has a firstborn baby girl named Charlie. You also have the characters that make up a typical family that was used in the TGIF formula, the caring parents, the annoying older brother, the rebellious teenage girl, and the bumbling older brother. The sitcom is now in its final season, and will in later episodes, feature two lesbian parents whose daughter befriends Charlie in her toddler years, which keeps our interest but lowers the bar a little. What would have been a great show is just darn good, but it's still worth your time.
  • Eh...

5.5
    This show, unusually, isn't as bad as it could be, and has some moments from time to time, but like many other children's shows today, it suffers from some poor jokes, the "live audience" shtick, and the fact that it could have more heart and thought into it. Plus I think it's just a way of showing off a baby so everyone will think it's cute.

It could be better.
  • I actually give it better.

It is actually better than I thought it was. I'm sorry for the stupid review before, it's OK now that Gabe is in a relationship, so his flirty attitude is only on one woman. I do not like Charlie's attitude with Toby. They should make PJ a little smarter because it's sorta not cute of how dumb he is at his age. Bob is pretty funny. Amy is like the main machine of the house, I just wished they would have payed quality attention to Gabe. Teddy is OK. She is portrayed by a very cute actress and Teddy also deserves a little better of a name and a little better of a life. Overall I think they didn't need to add Toby, but whatever. Fix PJ he's stupid.
  • While it lasted

Good luck charlie was Disney's only hope but now their going to showcase a gay couple and kill themselves going against God its asking to have your channel ruined! Parents may not even want their kids seeing this are they crazy?! quit shoving this crap in our faces!

Anyone else notice a couple of the similarities Glc has to Full house

Car in the house

Charlie and Michelle

pj and dj

teddy(michelles best friend) teddy charlies sister

bob's an exterminator jesse is an exterminator

joeys a bad cook amy's a bad cook

Theyve stolen alot from Full house its not even that orignial but at least the actors are good
  • Stupidest show ever

this show has a bunch of teens in it that act like they are 5 and 6 year olds they need to take this garbage off of tv
  • I HATE IT

It's just plain stupid, it just focuses on Teddy and NO ONE ELSE. It's a full house ripoff. I'm happy it's ending
  • AWESOME!!!

This is the best show on Disney channel!!!
  • Awesome Show

Best show on Disney Channel, sad that its ending!!!!
  • The only show kids can relate of

This is the only decent show without rich people. Kids today have bigger families and they all have to deal with the hardships of babies and the family growing, so honestly it's the only one kids relate to. I, myself, don't like Teddy as a character because she is annoying, but you can get a message from it for the most part, although I hate they made fun of nerds just for 'being in chess club' and smarter than them. Overall, it's decent for the most part.
  • Awesome!

This is my favorite show on Disney, and I think it will always will be. I can relate to lots of siblings, especially younger ones, and the Duncan family is hilarious, entertaining, and at times, heartfelt. Too bad I heard it's getting cancelled at the end of the fourth season. Disney doesn't realize Good Luck Charlie's true worth.
  • Love it!

This show is my favorite on Disney channel since the ending of the suite life on deck and wizards of waverly place. I hope it's on for good!
  • Time to close the book?

A half of a decade ago this show would have been known as crap,but since disney has changed this show is the best on has had a good run the last 4 years but I believe wont last much cast is getting older and the writers are running out of idea's .Is it time to close the book on Good luck charlie?
  • I love it !

I think it's a pretty nice show ! I laugh all the time to it (surprising cuz I hate 90% of Disney shows) its disneys last hope. Even tho it's kinda like full house. It's not that bad. They picked perfect actors for it and humor is hilarious. I hope this show gets picked up for another season
  • Straight-Up Entertainment

Wow. I have to give mad props to Phil Baker and Drew Vaupen for taking a format that seems to have been forgotten-the family sitcom-and bringing it back on Disney Channel. This is by far the best show on that channel (I rated Austin & Ally a 10 only because the storylines there entertain me more than Good Luck Charlie, but it's not the better show). Gabe is easily the best character (too damn funny) and then you have Amy with her semi-arrogant personality. All in all, Good Luck Charlie never fails to disappoint me. It's witty, it's humorous, and it can be dramatic when it wants to. And now, in a future B-plot, it's going to have lesbian parents. Even though that's not going to be the main thing of the episode, it's groundbreaking for a children's show to do that, and actually reminds me of something they would do in 1993. Like the title says, Good Luck Charlie is straight-up entertainment.
  • Cringe-worthy

3.5
    Like much of the crap Disney's been coming out with, this show takes a barely original idea and refuses to take it anywhere interesting. It features a stereotypical Disney sitcom family and puts them in stereotypical Disney sitcom family problems. Charlie, the baby, is easily the most intelligent person in the entire show, and the rest of the cast, especially the mom, will make you grind your teeth in irritation every time they open their mouths. Good Luck Charlie is a show that will either bore you or make you cringe.
  • great show!

i really personally hate disney channel because of their sh*tty commercials, but good luck charlie more than makes up for it! it is a funny sitcom about a large family living in Denver and always being just plain funny! this show deserves more than a 10.
  • Best show EVER!!!

Best show on Disney hope they continue with a fourth season. A well-casted, heartwarming TV show about your ordinary family living in Denver, Colorado. Love every episode. This generation's Full House :D