Good Luck Charlie

Snow Show, Part One

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jan 16, 2011 on Disney Channel

7.8
  • Part 1 of the 2-Part "Good Luck Charlie" episode "Snow Show" was superb

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Good Luck Charlie". It would have been excellent if Teddy's plot didn't ruin it. Seriously? Teddy is on vacation, why do most of her plots always have to be about finding the right guy. Take a break from guys for a while Teddy. you're on vacation and you're wasting your time talking to a fortune teller about if she will find the right person. Teddy is a beautiful girl but seriously needs to stop looking for the right guy at least for a while. Anyways, most of this episode did make me laugh hard. I loved how Bob and Amy repeatedly said the "And then we did IT" (that's adult humor right there because kids won't understand that joke)... I know what the joke means, it meant that Bob and Amy got married and "made love" with each other. I also loved Gabe's plot when he reunites with his 3rd grade teacher who now works at the place the Duncan family are staying at for a while as their vacation. Gabe getting food service was very funny. I thought it was very funny when Gabe is the "hotel boy" and tries to prepare a salad but messes it up. PJ's plot was also making me laugh hard when he was snowboarding and fell off the cliff. Also, two girls found PJ. I also found it to be comedy gold when PJ was telling those two girls that he competed in the Winter Olympics. Overall, despite Teddy's plot, Part of this 2-Part episode was superb. 9/10