Good Luck Charlie

Snow Show, Part Two

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jan 23, 2011 on Disney Channel

7.7
  • Part 2, mediocre for most of the part

P.J. and Gabe hit to the ice to earn some cold hard cash. A perplexed Teddy tries to figure out which of her suitors is the one she is meant to be with. Amy is furious that Bob is being so blas about the news that they are not legally married. I thought this episode is mediocre. A tad weaker than part 1. This part, however, was more boring and there isn't very much humor. We've to deal with a Teddy/Spencer storyline, which was super boring in most of the parts expect for one scene. I didn't like Bob and Amy plot very much either. Gabe/PJ plot was pretty much the funniest plot for this episode. I laughed at a few lines as well. Overall, a mediocre episode. Not worth seeing this episode again. 5/10
  • Boring, just like Part One.

Gabe has to pay off the room service and PJ owes some money to a kidhe met on the ski lift, so they enter an ice skating contest. Teddy does not know who to pick of the three guys she meets, so asks Ivy to meet her at the lodge to help her decide. Spencer tries to win Teddy back, which results in him kissing Teddy on the ski lift. Amy and Bob struggle after Bob doesn't want to get married again while on vacation. Teddy tells Spencer she wants to just be friends, after Amy and Bob renew their vows.

Gabe/PJ's Plot: It was alright. Gabe hitting his head on the wall was actually not funny at all, it could cause a bad injury and maybe even brain problems afterwards. PJ referring Gabe to the girl was funny.

Teddy's Plot: Ivy coming did not make sense to me, it just didn't. Also, Spencer coming didn't make MORE sense. Teddy's plot remained boring and unfunny. The kiss in the ski lift was eww.

Amy/Bob's Plot: How come Bob doesn't want to be married to Amy? Or I mean re-marry. Well the re-marry was nice.

Overall, this episode was boring, just like Part One, making the whole 2-part episode bad.

• Part 2 of the 2-Part "Good Luck Charlie" episode "Snow Show" was just okay

Well sadly, Part 2 was nowhere near as good as Part 1. Yes, we get some funny and memorable scenes but it's the Teddy/Spencer storyline that ruins it. Stop it with the Teddy/Spencer storylines. Those two already broke up with each other, they're never gonna get back together so the writers should just quit it with those storylines. Please, actually give Teddy a storyline that is interesting and not boring. My score is still high because I thought the PJ/Gabe plot was very funny. It was hilarious when Gabe needed the money to pay off his room service at the hotel and PJ needing the money to pay that kid (Davis Cleveland) who made a bet with him in the beginning of the episode. Anyways, I thought it was highly funny and entertaining when PJ and Gabe were at the ice skating tournament so they can win the prize. Ivy's part in this episode was very good. Amy and Bob still not talking to each other after when Amy feels like that isn't loved enough was entertaining as well. Davis Cleveland guest starring in the beginning and the end of the episode was good. Charlie also having her crush on that baby was very funny. The Charlie was just very cute. Amy and Bob renewing their wedding vows at the hotel was also very sweet and funny because Bob's wedding vow was super short. Overall, the Teddy/Spencer storyline ruined my score but this episode was just okay even though it's not nearly as good as Part 1. 6.5/10

• part two

As predicted, part two was definitely not as good as part one. Also as predicted, it was heavily focused on the most uninteresting character in the series: Spencer. The writers need to just make up their minds with this couple. Just get them together, or break them up.

Honestly, every Spencer-related episode, Teddy & Spencer almost go out but then a problem occurs, and it doesn't work out. This formula works out over the course of a couple years, but it's already tired and it's happened like 5 times this season.

Also Ivy having more than 2 lines? Seriously? I honestly think Bob & Amy Duncan stole the show here with their heartwarming moments that just saved the entire one hour special.