Good Luck Charlie

Snow Show, Part Two

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jan 23, 2011 on Disney Channel

7.7
  • Part 2 of the 2-Part "Good Luck Charlie" episode "Snow Show" was just okay

Well sadly, Part 2 was nowhere near as good as Part 1. Yes, we get some funny and memorable scenes but it's the Teddy/Spencer storyline that ruins it. Stop it with the Teddy/Spencer storylines. Those two already broke up with each other, they're never gonna get back together so the writers should just quit it with those storylines. Please, actually give Teddy a storyline that is interesting and not boring. My score is still high because I thought the PJ/Gabe plot was very funny. It was hilarious when Gabe needed the money to pay off his room service at the hotel and PJ needing the money to pay that kid (Davis Cleveland) who made a bet with him in the beginning of the episode. Anyways, I thought it was highly funny and entertaining when PJ and Gabe were at the ice skating tournament so they can win the prize. Ivy's part in this episode was very good. Amy and Bob still not talking to each other after when Amy feels like that isn't loved enough was entertaining as well. Davis Cleveland guest starring in the beginning and the end of the episode was good. Charlie also having her crush on that baby was very funny. The Charlie was just very cute. Amy and Bob renewing their wedding vows at the hotel was also very sweet and funny because Bob's wedding vow was super short. Overall, the Teddy/Spencer storyline ruined my score but this episode was just okay even though it's not nearly as good as Part 1. 6.5/10

DISNEY