Good Luck Charlie

Something's Fishy

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Feb 27, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Another superb episode

Last Sunday was the Season 2 premiere of "Good Luck Charlie" and I thought it was superb. This episode was also superb. So far, I have been delivered 2 superb episodes of "Good Luck Charlie" in a row... the second season started off really good and I hope it continues to go that way. This episode was funny like when Bob told Teddy that she had to get a job because she went over her texting limits. I thought Amy beating Gabe was also funny but I didn't like how she was gloating to Gabe and says things like "you're my loser" or "are you gonna cry home to your mommy?" (which made my score a little low) but it was funny when Gabe said "you are my mommy". Teddy and Bob being stuck in that tube at the kid's playground in that restaurant Teddy was working in was hilarious. I also thought it was funny how Charlie keeps saying words like "i wove PJ" "I'm sorry" and the others was cute and hilarious. I also think that this episode is when Charlie said the most words. It was also hilarious that Charlie hung up on Bob when he called for help. I didn't like PJ's plot that much because that new girlfriend of his only wanted to be with Charlie (which took away another five points in my review) but I am happy that PJ dumped her and when that EX-girlfriend of PJ said "Charlie, say something", Charlie responds "bye bye" and then says to PJ "I'm sorry" and then PJ says "I can't stay mad at you". Overall, despite Amy being competitive and the subplot with PJ's girlfriend wanting to be with Charlie, this was a superb episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 9/10