Good Luck Charlie

Teddy Rebounds

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Nov 28, 2010 on Disney Channel

• An okay episode

Teddy can't resist needling Spencer about her upcoming date with a neighbor boy. P.J. and the Vibe get their first gig. An okay episode of Good Luck Charlie. Once again, Teddy's plot isn't that enjoyable. I only laughed like twice though. Of course, for the third straight episode in a row, Spencer appeared. You know, another episode he appeared in. The subplot with Bob/PJ/Emmett was really enjoyable and funny. I liked pretty much all the parts with them. I think the song that they perfom was kinda funny. Overall, a fair episode of GLC. Not recommended watching again, but maybe for the subplot. 6/10
  • Really disappointed.

A new kid on the block named Austin who Gabe is forced to become friends with develops a crush on Teddy. She uses the crush to her advantage to make Spencer jealous, who has already gotten a new girlfriend. Meanwhile, Bob temporarily fills in as a member of PJ and Emmett's band after Charlie gets their newest member sick.

Teddy/Austin/Gabe's Plot: Oh my gosh! How unoriginal and unrealistic this plot was! What girl would want to use an 11-year old boy to get back at a high school guy. Actually, what girl would actually go out with an 11-year old. Just bad plot.

Bob/PJ/Emmet/Charlie's Plot: This plot was alright. I actually don't even remember anything about this plot, which is bad because it wasn't memorable.

• One of the worst "Good Luck Charlie" episodes I've ever seen

Okay, "Take Mel Out To The Ball Game" is tad worse than this episode so I would say that "Take Mel Out To The Ball Game" is still the #1 worst "Good Luck Charlie" episode so far. This episode is probably the #2 worst "Good Luck Charlie". This episode wasn't totally terrible but it is mediocre and half of the episode was just unwatchable. These Teddy/Spencer plots aren't getting us anywhere. Teddy and Spencer broke up so there is no way that there are both getting back together. That is not the only thing though. That little kid who keeps asking Teddy to go out on a date with him was getting really annoying. Yeah, he is only like 11 years old but Teddy keeps telling him "no" and he won't take it for an answer. I also hated Gabe laughing at Teddy when that 11 year old boy was asking out Teddy. The main reason why score is at 5 was because the plot with Bob joining PJ and Emmett's band made me laugh so hard. That is the only plot out of the entire episode that made me laugh so hard. I was laughing when that weirdo dude said "Yeah, that was awecious". Bob being revealed to be a good drummer was funny. The audition scene especially with Emmett's grandma was hilarious. Everything in the Bob/PJ/Emmett plot made me laugh so hard and it's the reason my score deserves at least a 5. Overall, this was just mediocre episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 5/10

Oh god, another Spencer episode, are you kidding me with this? I really don't see these two as the couple that will be together in the end, so why bring him back again, and again? It surely isn't keeping me on my toes, and I just really don't like that every episode as of late has been focused on him or Teddy obsessing over him. It's like enough already.

Austin was pretty funny but it didn't look like he fit in on Good Luck Charlie. He looked like someone I would see on Sonny with a Chance. The band story line was quite weak, the performance in the end was entertaining but I just didn't get a lot of laughs out of it.

I found myself rolling my eyes at Teddy's video message to Charlie at the end. I can definitely see an older version of Charlie being very bored with Teddy's daily musings on her love life. Mediocre offering tonight.