Good Luck Charlie

Teddy Rebounds

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Nov 28, 2010 on Disney Channel

• One of the worst "Good Luck Charlie" episodes I've ever seen

Okay, "Take Mel Out To The Ball Game" is tad worse than this episode so I would say that "Take Mel Out To The Ball Game" is still the #1 worst "Good Luck Charlie" episode so far. This episode is probably the #2 worst "Good Luck Charlie". This episode wasn't totally terrible but it is mediocre and half of the episode was just unwatchable. These Teddy/Spencer plots aren't getting us anywhere. Teddy and Spencer broke up so there is no way that there are both getting back together. That is not the only thing though. That little kid who keeps asking Teddy to go out on a date with him was getting really annoying. Yeah, he is only like 11 years old but Teddy keeps telling him "no" and he won't take it for an answer. I also hated Gabe laughing at Teddy when that 11 year old boy was asking out Teddy. The main reason why score is at 5 was because the plot with Bob joining PJ and Emmett's band made me laugh so hard. That is the only plot out of the entire episode that made me laugh so hard. I was laughing when that weirdo dude said "Yeah, that was awecious". Bob being revealed to be a good drummer was funny. The audition scene especially with Emmett's grandma was hilarious. Everything in the Bob/PJ/Emmett plot made me laugh so hard and it's the reason my score deserves at least a 5. Overall, this was just mediocre episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 5/10