Good Luck Charlie

Teddy's Little Helper

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Aug 01, 2010 on Disney Channel

6.9

The best Good Luck Charlie yet, I found myself laughing at most of the things said here, and the plot was realistic, a lot of kids have to go through people not liking them or trying to get their grade from a B to an A. That was greatly portrayed here. I just have to say, Mrs. Duncan is just great here and she continues to be the strongest link of the cast with her humor.

PJ hanging out with moms was funny, but I didn't really see his character doing that, but it's always realistic to see the parents as concerned as they were. Bradley Steven Perry as Duncan continues to be the cutest little boy on Disney Channel and he was just great here with firing both of his parents.

Although Ivy isn't the best thing about this show, she was even funny here, which is surprising. The presentation in the end just left us with a good feeling and we even have a lesson learned and they managed to be subtle about. The episode didn't scream "We're teaching you a lesson!" but it did just that. So overall, my favorite episode yet, with a lot of great plot elements.

Other Disney Channel shows should take notes considering this is how a Disney Channel show should be.
DISNEY