Good Luck Charlie

Teddy's Bear

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Apr 15, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Very funny episode

I thought that this was a very funny episode of "Good Luck Charlie". I thought Mr. Piper was hilarious in this episode. I thought it was very funny when Mr. Piper didn't give Teddy a grade because she didn't fill in the oval completely. I thought it was hilarious when Teddy broke one of Mr. Piper's pencil after he told her that he won't change the grade. It is PJ and Skylar's one week anniversary and Skylar tells PJ that her ex-boyfriend keeps texting her and he won't stop until they get back together and PJ wanted to stand up to the guy. Bob took Charlie to her ballet class. I thought Amy chasing after Mr. Piper on the school security camera was hilarious. I thought it was hilarious when Bob tried to get a video tape of Charlie through the window of her ballet class and the teacher is looking at him because he has the camera. I thought it was funny when Skylar's ex-boyfriend kept punching PJ but gave up after PJ has that protective suit on. I thought it was hilarious when PJ told Skylar's ex-boyfriend that Teddy is available. Bob chasing Mr. Piper because he said that Amy is a maniac was very funny and then Amy says "Yeah, nobody is crazier than me". Bob doing Charlie's ballet recital dressed up as a flower and then the little girls running away was very funny. Overall, a very funny episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 10/10