Good Luck Charlie

Teddy's Bear

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Apr 15, 2011 on Disney Channel

Good episode of Good Luck Charlie. I can definitely see a lot of people relating to this episode on the count of crazy mothers all over the world. I know I related to this just because my mother was exactly like Amy Duncan in a way. Always picking a fight with one of my teachers, it seemed. So, in a way, this episode was realistic even though the whole "mama bear" thing was a bit far-fetched.

Unfortunately, everything else was not a lot to write home about. The PJ & Skylar couple has already fizzled out especially since their relationship brought us a really weak story line here. And what was up with the defensive guard? And Skylar's ex was just intolerable in every sense of the word.

We got a few good lines from Bob, but the whole ballerina thing I just wasn't buying. Also Gabe is getting on my nerves especially since everything that comes out of his mouth is somewhat contrived. The "hookup" at the end was predictable. Overall, though the main plot held the episode together. Amy Duncan continues to be my favorite character.
DISNEY