Good Luck Charlie

Teddy's Little Helper

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Aug 01, 2010 on Disney Channel

6.9
  • Worst Good Luck Charlie episode ever

I thought this was a poor episode. This show is often funny, but I didn't laughed very much in this episode. I didn't liked Teddy's plot that much. It's a bit slow, but got rushed a little bit. The other plot was okay. It was a hit and mess plot though.The only parts that made me laugh were Ivy'd role, PJ on the phone with someone, "I got good news for Mom," PJ hanging out with the moms, and the ending. Overall, a poor episode and it is the worst episode I've seen from this show. 4/10
  • eh it could've been better in some ways.

eh it could've been better in some ways. OK the reason why it's not a 10 is because of the main plot. The teacher was so annoying and mean to Teddy and Teddy constintaly saying that everyone likes her wasn't funny. So that's the negivtives. Also the subplot was kind of funny in some ways, but the end was hilarious. Overall 6/10.

The best Good Luck Charlie yet, I found myself laughing at most of the things said here, and the plot was realistic, a lot of kids have to go through people not liking them or trying to get their grade from a B to an A. That was greatly portrayed here. I just have to say, Mrs. Duncan is just great here and she continues to be the strongest link of the cast with her humor.

PJ hanging out with moms was funny, but I didn't really see his character doing that, but it's always realistic to see the parents as concerned as they were. Bradley Steven Perry as Duncan continues to be the cutest little boy on Disney Channel and he was just great here with firing both of his parents.

Although Ivy isn't the best thing about this show, she was even funny here, which is surprising. The presentation in the end just left us with a good feeling and we even have a lesson learned and they managed to be subtle about. The episode didn't scream "We're teaching you a lesson!" but it did just that. So overall, my favorite episode yet, with a lot of great plot elements.

Other Disney Channel shows should take notes considering this is how a Disney Channel show should be.
  • I love "Good Luck Charlie" and it's BY FAR my favorite Disney Channel show but this episode was just bad

3.5

I think if this episode showed more PJ than it would've been fine but this episode had less PJ so that's what made it bad. Both of the plots weren't good. One of the plot was like the most predictable thing in the whole world that even a 4 year old can predict it and the other one is just unacceptable and bad. I did not like Teddy's plot when she tries to get her teacher to like her. Also, I really didn't like the teacher. I just didn't find the teacher funny at all and he was irritating me when he would makes those remarks such as "Ugh" and all of those things. Teddy trying to get her teacher to like her wasn't doing any justice also. The only funny part in this episode was when everyone in the classroom threw up and then Teddy said "Now it smells like an Animal Farm".... that's one part in the plot that I just had to laugh hard at and it was impossible to not laugh at that part. As for the Gabe/Amy/Bob plot, it was just too predictable. This is the predictable plot by the way. I predicted that Gabe would fire Bob and hire Amy after half a second. Not even after one second, it was half a second. I just hated how Gabe fired Bob, hired Amy, and then (at the end) fire Amy and hire back Bob. The only parts that just had to make me laugh hard was PJ actually hanging out with Amy's friends and talking to them on the phone (it was ironic but gosh darn hilarious). If only this episode focused on PJ then my score would've been higher. So yeah, the only parts that made me laugh was that one part in Teddy's plot that I already mentioned and PJ actually hanging out with Amy's friends and then the elderly people at the end. Overall, despite 2 or 3 memorable and very funny parts, this was just a bad episode of "Good Luck Charlie" and I would even say it's worse than "Take Mel Out To The Ball Game" in my opinion. 3.5/10

• It was alright, more like boring.

Teddy tries warming up to her English teacher by having Charlie take part in her oral presentation on a bookafter seeing him take a liking to her, but when Charlie starts to cry, the plan goes downhill. Meanwhile, Gabe and his basketball team fire Bob as their coach and hire Amy instead, after winning their first game under her guidance, but they realize their mistake. Also, PJ begins to spend way too much time with Amy's friends.

I didn't like how Teddy wants her teacher to like her. Her teacher was right at the end, that not everyone has to like her. So her plot kind of ruined the score for this episode. Gabe firing Bob and hiring Amy was alright, not anything special. I wish they could have showed more of PJ and Amy's friends, rather than him talking on the phone with them and being picked up.

Overall, this was a boring episode.