Good Luck Charlie

Termite Queen

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Aug 21, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Teddy goes to the Big Exterminator Convention with Bob

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". Everything about this episode was just absolutely terrific and amazing all the way. I was laughing hard from start to finish. Like most of the Season 2 episodes have been getting lately, there are three plots. There is the Teddy/Bob plot, Amy/PJ/Gravy plot, and Gabe/Charlie/Jake plot. In the Teddy/Bob plot, Teddy wants to get a car but Amy told Teddy if she goes to the Big Exterminator Convention with Bob and give him his super happy mood, Bob will be so happy that he buys Teddy a car so then Teddy decides to go to the Big Exterminator Convention. The funniest part of that episode was when Teddy dressed up as a termite queen and those eggs would come out of her butt... oh my gosh, that part just made me laugh out loud (a.k.a. LOL). Bob telling Teddy that he is happy that she went to the convention with him and then they hug was a very sweet moment which made Teddy NOT want ask Bob for a car but it seems like Teddy loves to see Bob happy. The next plot is Amy/PJ/Gravy plot, PJ's friend Gravy from that when PJ went to that 2-day Kwikki Chikki college has returned. It was very funny when Gravy is a snob and Amy couldn't stand it anymore. PJ talking to Gravy through the Chicken speaker that things aren't working out is also funny. The funniest part in that episode was when Gravy was pantless and then PJ, then Bob saw PJ and Gravy pantless and said "Are we going pantless?"... that part was just cracking me up. And last but not least, Gabe/Charlie/Jake plot which was when Gabe and Jake want to film a monster movie and they both use Charlie as the monster. The funniest part was when Gabe and Jake glued Charlie's shoes to the floor so she won't get away. Overall, this episode definitely made me laugh very hard and "Good Luck Charlie" definitely delivered a strong episode tonight. 10/10