Good Luck Charlie

Up a Tree

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jun 06, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.4
  • Teddy and PJ try to save the treehouse for Charlie by keeping Bob from using the chainsaw to cut it down

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie" and it's definitely one of Season 1's best episodes in my opinion. Teddy and PJ going inside their treehouse which they been in years was very funny. Teddy and PJ trying to keep the treehouse for Charlie by keeping Bob away from it and not chainsaw the tree was good to see. Mrs. Dabney's barking dog keeping the Duncan family awake was very funny. Teddy and PJ taking a stand and staying in the treehouse was very good to see. Gabe saying that he is more scared of Amy also made me laugh very hard. I also loved that Teddy, PJ, Gabe, and Amy were taking a stand and throw water balloons at Bob. The entire Duncan family being on the treehouse and then it falls apart because none of them have never gone up on the treehouse at the same time. The very ending of the episode with Amy scaring Gabe when she "Gabe, go do your homework" was funny especially when Amy told Bob "You either got it or you don't". Overall, an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie" and definitely one of the best episodes that Season 1 has to offer. 10/10