Good Morning America Weekend

Saturday 11:55 PM on ABC Premiered Sep 04, 2004 In Season

Good Morning America Weekend Fan Reviews (9)

5.7
  • Paula Faris poor excuse for a host

She is constantly throwing in little barbs on things she disapproves of. Give me a break, get her OFF the show - fire her.

The latest: Sunday 7 May she made a snide remark about president Trump playing golf at the taxpayer expense.

I didn't hear her say any snarky remarks about Obama playing golf (also at taxpayer expense)

Jerri Grindle Pelletier

Berkeley, CA

• Shut Up Paula!

Love this show, especially Dan Harris, Rob & Ron. However, Paula needs to go. She constantly interrupts others, talking over them and overpowering them when it is their turn to speak. I felt so sorry for Diane today, as Paula tototally took over the attention while Diane was speaking about Super Bowl food. All she talks about is herself and her opinions and we don't care. This is NOT The View,this is a news program. Please go away Paula.
  • People having fun

The people who host GMA are a diverse group who clearly enjoy what they do. I trust their reporting and love that when interviewing they say what I'm thinking (and things I wish I'd thought of) and often make me laugh! They feel like family!
  • Sara Gaines

3.5
    Sara Gaines is annoying. I turn the channel when I'm surfing for news on Saturday morning. She tries to be funny, she is loud, and takes over the conversation. I don't watch the news to see a comedy show. I'm looking for professional, intelligent news anchors. I'll go with cbs.
  • Your news show totally sucks big time!!!

I couldn't believe this so called news station actually did a story on that buffoon Bruce Jenner like news about some old piece of sht tranny is national news and people actually give a rats a$$ about some ***.

By the way this lime light lizard family must pay a small fortune to the media because every day they are buying there way into news, total waste of skin , i am never going to be watching this show again, between the stupid camera grabbing no talent blonde's to the Hillary hack George the best thing that could happen is to trash the entire show,

total waste of time! !!!

oh yea i give it a -0 in ratings

• Good Morning America Weekend News Show.

This edition of the weekday news program airs on both Saturday and Sunday.
  • Athletes vs Actors-Music Groups

Why is it that when athletes do something wrong there careers are on the line and they are put under the microscope. They loss money contracts and even endorsements. But when it comes to actors-music groups they get away with the things that the athletes get busted for and its ok? There all public figures so why don't the actor- singer/music group lose there tour or record deal over doing drugs and doing outrageous partying or letting people do illegal stuff at there concerts?
  • love good morning america

I cannot stand Lara!! She thinks she is so wonderful. I would like her to not stare into the camera when it isn't even on her. I love everybody else on there but she ruins it for me.
  • Get it Right

The score of the OSU vs Clemson was 40 to 35 not 45 to 30. If Lindsay Davis is going to review the game, she should at least know the correct score.