Good Morning America

Weekdays 7:00 AM on ABC Premiered Nov 03, 1975 In Season

Good Morning America Fan Reviews (576)

5.1
  • REPORT ALL NEWS!

GEORGE... FUNNY U NEVER MENTIONED THE FACT THAT... TREY GOWDY ANNOUNCED AN INVESTIGATION AGAINST OBAMA, HILLARY, LYNCH AND COMEY!

TRUE JOURNALIST REPORTS THE FULL STORY WITHOUT THEIR BIASED PERSONAL POLITICAL OPINION!! GEORGE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW HE IS A BUTTHURT DEMOCRAT..

GEORGE NEEDS TO GO TO CNN!!!!!

MATT DOWD, OPEN YOUR EYES WHEN YOU SPEAK AND STOP YOUR IGNORANT SCENARIOS, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR BIASED MADE UP STORIES!!

8-23-17

AMERICAN PEOPLE LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP IS FOR THE PEOPLE!!

GREAT RALLY ...

GO TRUMP!!! MAGA!!!

• Unfortunate

GMA was on every morning while I got ready along with my daughter. When my Daughter came to me and asked how they were able to talk about the POTUS the way they do and not get in trouble, I decided to put I Love Lucy on in the am. Unfortunate for me as I liked having the news on, and know that it's based on opinions. Although necessary to not allow these "role models" to teach my daughter disrespect. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, but when you are on TV, a popular am program, AT LEAST TRY to show respect to the POTUS. Even if you disagree. This is creating so many problems, making problems when there just should not be. Save your opinions for dinner with your own families. Please stop projecting negativity on my 11 year old. She IS entitled to come to her own conclusions. Her favorite part of GMA was Ginger Z, she looked up to her. She looked forward to the weather each morning. Every summer we would come to the show twice. We will stick to just Kelly & Ryan now! George is really out of line, cripes. Paula should stick to the View... Obviously! Sorry for my rant. Best of luck in the future GMA!!
  • worst morning show

Why does everybody think Michael Strahan should be on any tv show, he can't put a sentence together, even when all he has to do is read it, he wasn't any good on live with Kelly now he is ruining gma along with Lara spencer, these two need to get their own show so they can cancel it after one episode , please let Robin and George do all the talking
  • She's back.

Let Lara go to the bathroom! No one wants to see her crossing her flamingo like legs trying to hold it in! And the flirting with every male on the show is annoying. And stop preening for the camera! She is not qualified to be on a morning news show. Send her to ET. Her bobble head will fit right in.
  • GMA HAS BECOME A BIASED VARIETY SHOW!

I have been watching GMA for over 40 YEARS!

WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO A SOLID NEWS REPORTING PLATFORM THAT

DOES NOT SHOW BIAS? GMA used to be a program / show where everyone could make

up their own mind on all the BREAKING NEWS and TOPICS with out the BIASED

projections from the so called news Anchors / Hosts!

I still give credit to Robin Roberts as she does not fully project her biased thoughts like

George does and also Martha when they shoot to her for comments.

I think GMA made a HUGE MISTAKE when they brought Micheal Strahan on as an Anchor

as he has no contribution of any substance at all. AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

Strahan falls into the same category as Sara Haines on ABC The View who does

not add any substance either!

What a JOKE yesterday when Strahan was in Houston TX and they set up the scenario

that he is the SAVIOR at a local high school and taunting us that a GREAT SURPRISE

was going to happen from him! Well we all thought he was going to make a big donation

to the school and saw that it was Under Armor who was providing their great donation and

nothing to do with Strahan! And yet Strahan tries to act as the SAVIOR by getting all the kids

to encircle him which looked very awkward and uncomfortable for the kids!

My last comment is for Strahan to get some ENUNCIATION LESSONS so we can

understand his speech as he talks!

I now tape GMA so I can speed through to watch Robin, Ginger, TJ, and Lara and

then bypass Strahan and Stephanopoulos.
  • Michael needs to go asap!

Please take Michael off the show . He adds nothing to the program. He is not a journalist and I don't want to get my news from him. Most of the time I can not understand him.
  • Can't watch GMA any longer

I've been watching GMA for as long as I can remember but I do have a breaking point. Lately, I've been recording it every morning so I can scan through all of the political non coverage they present. I can't take listening to George or any of the other fake news reporters. I'm at the point that I just can't watch it anymore so I'm stopping my recordings. I will miss Ginger and Lara. LOL only because they are both very pretty!
  • GMA is HORRIBLE to watch- see ya!

I have been watching GMA for many years. It has become a completely biased Garbage show completely focused on trashing President Trump. At the top of every hour is nothing but negative news. I have actually never heard on nice word about him. It is not just about our President, your "News Reporters" are no better than someone working for the Enquirer. George is rude, Robin was such a joke today acting like she really cared about Heather Heyer when her focus was to get her to say she didn't want to speak to President Trump. It used to be a great show with information about EVERYTHING going on in the country with some fun mixed in. George has turned into Nancy Grace with his "Bombshell" about things that are not even remotely interesting. He needs to go away! Of all of the bad things I have read about Michael Strahan, he is the LEAST biased person on the show and does not follow the rest of the Liberal agenda. I can't stand the show anymore. Time to find something else that talks about real news and doesn't constantly focus on negativity and gotcha moments. I am surprised that Disney allows this crap to continue!
  • GET IT RIGHT!!! THE MEDIA

GMA REPORTS ONLY ONE SIDE OF EVERY ISSUE!! YOU NEGLECTED TO REPORT...

THAT THE MAYOR OF CHARLOTTESVILLE, WES BELLAMY, A KNOWN RACIST AND BIGOT WHO PROVOKED HATRED ALONG WITH SOROS WHO PAID MANY CRIMINALS TO PROTEST!!!
  • Goodbye GMA!

As a loyal viewer for many years, I finally deleted GMA from my DVR schedule today. While I don't identify as a republican, I am tired of GMA filtering the news to support their obvious political bias. There are many important news stories that are totally ignored on GMA. They have forced me to find a more balanced morning news show. George S is the worst offender. He has become unwatchable.
  • Michael on GMA

I don't care for Michael Strahan on GMA. Every time he came on as a guest co-host, I didn't watch it. Now, he's there full time? I can watch him. Why? he constantly moves his body and hands, he fidgets almost as if he is a drug addict. I guess it's because he's nervous? It is painful to watch. Also, sometimes I do not understand what he says because he talks with a lisp because of the gap in his teeth. I know, I have one too. It's tough to overcome, but speaking in public is not his gift.
  • Cannot take any more of George!

Does anyone at the network read these reviews? George needs to go - every time he opens his biased mouth I cringe & turn the channel. As bad as Michael is, he is easier to watch than George. Robin is not far behind with her obvious bias - she & George look like they are pouting and/or angry every day.. Amy is fantastic & so much more professional. Ginger does a great job with the weather & It has been so nice not to see Lara lately. Having been a faithful viewer for many years, however, I can no longer watch this show. Where are network executives??? Please read all these reviews & take them seriously......
  • George - Card carrying Democrat

It seem that ABC ist reading the reviews or simply doesn't care about what viewers are saying. Ever since the card-carrying democrat, George started his ravings, sarcasm, and utter rudeness at anything, Trump or republican I've stopped watching GMA. I cannot believe how ABC allows him to be so biased and utterly rude to his guests. It apparent how much he wanted Hillary and the democrats to win. One can certainly ask probing questions without being antagonistic - I'm pleased to see how well some of the guest handle his rudeness and sarcasm. Get him off the air and replace him with someone who can conduct proper interview. He bringing down Robin, who I think is the star of the program. George, it's evident that you are the tail at the end of the donkey! ABC, you have lost a once loyal viewer!
  • Love Robn and George but Michael Strahan......

2.5
    I find myself changing channels for the morning news when Michael Strahan is there. I'm sure he's a very nice person but he shouldn't be at the news desk. I don't enjoy listening to him. I would love to see Amy have his spot.
  • The fun is gone!

I used to love the lively, fun atmosphere of GMA, but that has changed. George is way too opinionated, Michael isn't working, Lara seems gone or suppressed somehow. I prefer Robin Meade now and may never go back to GMA.
  • Biased Much? YES!

Holy smokes, I cannot believe how biased you allow George to be when interviewing any republican or anyone defending republican politics. Let it be known, I'm not a Trump supporter, but the way you guys are handling any political story is messed up! Send George to CNN. I'm sad because I've watched you guys for years, but that time is up. Hopefully the Today Show is less
  • Strahan needs to leave

How nice it has been this week on GMA. I haven't had to listen to Strahan mumbling through the news. I believe he is a nice man, but doesn't belong on the news desk with Robin and George. Amy should be there, and I would like to see more of Ginger. I still watch GMA but have to fast forward whenever Michael is on air.
  • Done watching GMA

4.5
    I have been a fan of GMA and I like Robin and Michael but George needs to go to a CNN type station. He is rude to anyone regarding politics if they don't agree with him and it is very obvious which way he voted and what he supports. I thought that reporters were not suppose to be bias and he totally is. He is rude to all republicans and it is getting uncomfortable to watch so I choose not to as of today. This has been a topic at my job and others agree and are switching channels also. Let him have his own show so he can sink himself and get him off the morning show and maybe I will return. By the way, I am not a huge Trump supporter so this is not about that.
  • You're Losing VIEWERS

I want to start by Saying I like Michael Strahan on Fox Sunday Morning Football, He's Awesome & comfortable in that format. But I do NOT want to see him struggle to bring something more to the table... You need to look at that desk, when you lost Josh Elliott & Sam Champion, (although I love Ginger Zee) that was the beginning of your demise people loved them and the chemistry between them & the rest of the news cast was undeniable.

So here it is!!!

1. George should go back to the nightly news, he's amazing & Non-Bias.

2. David Muir should be sitting along side Robin.

3. Amy & Lara should be back on the desk from the start, it adds an element of unpredictability which is GOOD!! That's why we Loved to watch! It was fun! Look at your Happy Morning Video that didn't air because You had to tweaked it due to you abruptly LOSING Josh! NOT SMART BUSINESS... I don't know who's making the decisions but they Need "A Good Ole Fashion A** Kickin'"

4. . Homes & Jesse Palmer are a great tag team addition!

You Thought you had the Answer plucking Michael off of "Live" & that worked for that show, it was still an odd match for me But It Worked! He's just ok as a game show host... it's a game show!
  • No More GMA

Too biased to watch anymore.
  • Lara Spencer MUST GO!!!

In order for GMA to survive, Lara has to go. I have loved this show for years, but I have reached my limit tolerating Lara. I've never seen anyone so uncontrollably "needy". At first I thought she was harassing Jessie and I felt sorry for him; then he has been given more appearances on the show, so I felt he had no option but to tolerate her if he wanted to keep his job, TODAY (3/8/16) while she headed up the Dancing with the starts signoff segment, she could not stop leaning into him and he was doing the same thing to her. She is in the pants and I am sick of it ... having to watch this seduction every morning is causing me to leave ... I will only watch when Robin or Amy hosts. SHAMEFUL. Kick her upstairs; away from the camera.

Found this hanging out in my account ... thought I had posted It back then. Guess I had not, but my opinion has not changed so I'm posting again. Apologize if it is a duplicate.

• Strahan needs to move on!!

2.5
    The hosts should be well spoken and understandable. Strahan is so mumbly like he has marbles in his mouth. Also why is he such a focal ? Prefer Ginger, Lara and Amy have been going over to the Today Show so I do not have to watch or listen to him since he taken over the show.

• Used to looooove GMA

Until they brought Strahan on. How is this guy at all qualified? At the very least, co-hosts should be articulate and well-spoken. He is neither. He also lacks charisma and charm. But hey, I'm not a millionaire just an average person so what do I know?
  • The Michael Strahan Show

How is it possible for this show to get any worse? Easy... Stop letting everyone stop talking except Michael. Can't believe they have pretty much given him the lead role. Why?? Can't stand listening to him messing up another story.

Agree with everyone else too about George. Ever since Trump won, the 1st hour is just an over the top attack on anything they can possibly find. It's getting really old

Also, the commercial time is crazy now. How many ads can you possibly fit into this show? Ridiculous. My wife likes this show. I personally think it's garbage.

• Who ever decided to bring Strahan to GMA needs to be fired.

Michael Strahan bumbles through any story. He sounds like he struggles. Just makes the broadcast cringy. Just watched the report on the Indy 500 crash and he paused for a second before saying the car was torn to threads. (Instead of shreds which would of sounded normal and not awkward). Please get rid of him. He's a channel turner.
  • Strahan Terrible on GMA

3.5
    Michael Strahan has been given a huge role on GMA that he does not deserve. He is terrible on the show and makes it all about himself. He is not a journalist/anchor/interviewer. Painful to watch, and changes the dynamics with everyone. Also George is so biased I feel I am never getting just the news. After 40 years of watching GMA I have turned the channel.
  • Bye, bye George

3.5
    I have watched GMA for years. Ever since Trump decided to run for office, George has been a PIA. I cannot stand to listen to him anymore! He is even worse since Trump won. Get over it! George is SO flipping dramatic. He is truly making this morning show suck. I do not even want to watch any longer. Today (5/17/17) George had his fangs showing, was foaming at the mouth and had such an angry way about himself when talking about Trump. Geez, he has him impeached already.

And what is up with that thing that Pierre has under his nose????? Shave it or please grow a real one.
  • Hello

When Michael goes on the TV goes off.
  • Sick of George

George is unable to handle political interviews without being rude and showing his political biases.

Am considering not watching. I will give it a few more trys but if he continues to his display attitude instead of simply reporting the news I will be done.
  • I can't take it anymore

Please, allow Robin and George to speak. If you must parade Lara around and around, I will have to leave you. She is embarrassing herself and the network. She gushes over ANY MALE who comes on the show. Amy is obviously annoyed by her and George is going to walk. Amy was annoyed at something this morning and made no bones about it (while Robin was talking about the awards/alcohol). Careful Amy or you will end up with the bimbo. I have started muting the tv when Lara is crossing her pee pants legs and babbling on and on and on and smiling for any camera that catches her or vice versa. Very hard to watch.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10