Good Morning America

Weekdays 7:00 AM on ABC Premiered Nov 03, 1975 In Season

Good Morning America Fan Reviews (657)

4.8
  • GMA Day disappointing

I really like Sara and Michael and was hoping their show would be a success. Unfortunately, I am very disappointed. From the very first day until today it seems like they are struggling to create a chemistry that flows. I stopped watching for a couple of weeks and tried to go back to give them a second shot but I'm still disappointed. I miss The Chew. They had great chemistry and I couldn't wait to add new recipes to my cooking repertoire. Watching GMA day gives me a stomachache because I can't believe they walk off off the set and feel like the show was a success that day. Keep Michael as a sports caster and put Sara back on the view.
  • GMA AND MICHAEL S. HAS GOT TO GO!!!!

I CANT STAND HEARING AND WATCHING MICHAEL S. AS HIS SPEECH IMPEDIMENT IS JUST AS BAD AS MIKE TYSONS. AND YOU MAKE HOW MUCH MONEY AND CAN'T FIX YOUR TOOTH GAP? I CANT STAND HIM. HES NOT FOR DAYTIME TELEVISION. HES NOT ATTRACTIVE, HES ANNOYING, HE TRIES TO HARD TO FIT IN AND HES FAKE AND UNREAL. ALL THE MEN ON TV, AND THEY PICK HIM? GMA.
  • GMA Day

I do not support this show. I tried, but i miss The Chew. I miss Michael and Carla and Clinton. I miss watching The Chew and them heading to the store with a recipe idea. I feel like Im watching Michael Strahan cheat on Kelly Ripa with his new side piece. I LOVE Sara think she is super cute and do not like this show at all. Bring back The Chew and add Sara?
  • I love

I love Carla on GMA day she is so amazing and fun brings a whole new excitement to the show
  • I miss the Chew, it's that simple.

3.5
    I've given Gma many hoped I would like it but it's just too loud and busy for my taste. I miss the intimacy & chemistry of the chew crew, why didn't they address adding the right 4th person before chopping the whole show? I would be more than thrilled to see it return. Clinton, Carla & Michael were my favs when it came right down to it. Who can ever forget the Kreepy Uncle Karl's foot quip from several Thanksgivings ago.
  • GMA Day is boring

1.5
    Please get rid of this show and bring back The Chew... I enjoyed watching afternoon tv when The Chew was on.
  • Blah, blah blah

2.5
    I have watched a few minutes of different episodes and didn't like what I saw. I like Sarah, but she was way better on The View. I like Michael as a sportscaster. He is on way too many hours a week though. I watched The Chew every single day and miss it. I miss laughing, learning things, being tuned in and interested. GMA Day is blah blah blah
  • GMA Day is TERRIBLE

Terrible show. Trying too hard to be Kelly and Ryan. Not funny, not interesting and not watchable. Used to love all things GMA. Now I turn off the TV rather than waste my time on mindless laughter and nonsense. I do like both Michael and Sarah but not together. Sarah acts like a dumb bunny and Michaele tries waaaaay too hard. Halloween show was a disaster, turned it off and will never turn it on again. Much preferred the Chew, at least they were funny and entertaining. ABC is aiming way too low for their viewers.
  • Get rid of GMA day.

Terrible show. How many talk/ news shows does ABC need? I used to love Sara but, now they have dumbed her down. Bring back the Chew or even a game show. I used to watch ABC all day long but now I only put it on for General Hospital. Abc needs to start listing to their viewers
  • GMA DAY - No way

First don't try and recreate Kelly and Micheal -

Michael sorry to say - big mistake leaving Kelly- that was the only time I liked you, at first I didn't you were stiff and robotic but soon loosened up and I came around - told everyone - Hey that Michael S - I like him - Then you screwed yourself by going to GMA - which I never watched its like having coffee with a circus and clowns way too much going on - Tried to catch it because of Sarah - but nope - forced and ridiculous - both go back to were you came

PS, Yes and though I didn't watch the chew religiously every day I caught it most days and miss the host hope you guys show up somewhere else - or yah bring it back somewhere else ABC didn't know what they had
  • GMA DAY-epic fail

I realky like Sarah & Michael, and don't want to see either lose their jobs, but they've dumbed them both down for this show. Keep Michael at GMA, put Sarah back on The View, and bring back The Chew. Or better yet, bring back All My Children! GMA Day is a stupid, useless program adding nothing but fluff. If you add a 3rd hour (totally unnecessary) make it hard hitting news. Geesh-do I have to do everything for you people?! Ha
  • GMA Day fail

Update 10/26: OMG!!!! Please make it stop!!!! For the love of God. It's painful!!!! I'm hopeful the network is listening folks! I saw Carla on Wendy Williams today & she said that she knows we want them back & she's hopeful. Wendy even mentioned to bring on Jeff Mauro (like I said here). Let's keep pushing because I just can't take another day of this stupidity. Today they did the friggin Nickelodeon slime thing! I find myself watching just to see how bad it can get. Ughhhhh!

Previous review: just simply hard to watch. If I didn't know Sara from The View, I would think she is a complete idiot by the change in her mannerism on this show. She's a smart woman, and GMA is dumbing her down. I honestly feel so bad for her because I'm sure she thought this was a big promotion & would escalate her career. The show seems so forced & awkward. The topics are boring and skimmed over too quickly. The Chew was funny, engaging and full of useful cooking information. I always found myself laughing out loud watching that show. I see from other's reviews that I don't stand alone here. To be honest, I was happy to see Mario go, he was my least favorite character. Clinton, Michael & Carla were fine on their own. Why not just have a rotating guest co-host (Jeff Mauro, Katie Lee, Valerie Bertinelli). Bottom line put Sara back on The View (before you tarnish her with this crappy show) and BRING BACK THE CHEW!!!! There has never been any show like it. You will make many of your viewers very happy.
  • Bring back The Chew

Watched 10 minutes and turned off the TV. We didn't need another hour of GMA and I have to agree the jocularity feels very forced. Loved Sarah on The View and Michael can stick to sports. Replace him with TJ and bring back The Chew!!!
  • GMA not Today

3.5
    I have tried and tried to watch & like GMA Day but sadly it is unwatchable. What about revamping it to GMA Chewday and morph back in Michael, Carla and Clinton. Michael & Sara are trying to hard - everything seems forced & when I do actually stay tuned in I'm always thinking "who cares".
  • GMA/GMA Day

I used to be a fan of Good Morning America. But lately I find myself tuning out. It seems that all they talk about on a daily basis is Harry and Meghan. Am I the only one that is sick and tired of hearing about every single thing they do? There are other things in the world that are more important than Royal weddings and Royal babies. I'm also tired of Serena Williams. She is not the only woman to ever have a baby or have postpartum, yet they do a lot of stories on her too. It is to the point that I almost hate the show now. I have watched it for years and it has always been my go-to for morning news. But the Royal crap is driving me nuts and I'm sure I'm not alone. Now we have to look forward to daily commentary on the growth of Harry and Meghan's unborn baby. It's enough already!!! I won't even begin to think about watching GMA Day. Not a huge fan of either of those hosts. Michael is extremely hard to watch sometimes and I find Sara annoying.
  • GMA/GMA day

I'm getting ready to just stop watching ABC. They got Strahan happy and are shoving him down our throats. Bye ABC!
  • GMA Day

I am very disappointed in GMA day. I like both hosts in other roles, but not this show. It seems as if Michael and Sarah try so hard. Please bring back The Chew.
  • GMA day

1.5
    The worst show ever-soooo annoying is that Sara .Even the View didn't want her.
  • GMA DAY

Am appalled that your took the chew off. I learned so much and loved them all. STRAYHAN sucks. He thinks he's all that. Would love a cooking channel in that slot.
  • GMA DAY a Disappointment

I was really looking forward to GMA DAY and have nothing but disappointment. In my opinion Michael S. Is the worst part of GMA - no talent, big ego, not interesting or smart. The show itself isn't different from anything else on TV and loses my interest in 5 minutes. Hope they revamp or take it off.
  • Really tried to watch.

I tried. Really. Watched a few times for 5 minutes and that was all I could take. If you wanted light hearted fare, bring back the chew. Do it before Clinton Michael and Carla have new gigs. Grab another celebrity chef and get it back!!! Hate gma day.
  • Michael Strahan suck

5.5
    I am tired of Michael Strahan he on gma for 3 hour that too much I kinda wish he leave the two hour morning show but no he still there at least we don't have to see him on Monday but I kinda wish they had given the job to tj homles the third hour with Sara but one day hope they hired him to be part of the cast full time and I also tired of robin Roberts she seen unhappy she should retire already we need some new face but I do like ginger Amy and Lara do miss the old day of gma new gma stuck
  • A disgrace

5.5
    Getting rid of the chew and informative and light hearted show perfect for the afternoon was a big mistake. To add Michael strahan for and extra hour was a big mistake as well
  • Wrong turn

I dnt like wut Disney did to K&M Live! And im disappointed MS took the bait. It wasnt broke, so y u tamper wit it. Strahan, as much as i respect u my brother, GMA i c u tryn hard to fit, but GMA Day, too much. im tryn to hold on, but.....
  • GMA day

I have watched GMA for maybe 25 years.

I don't care for GMA Day at all.

I enjoyed Michael on Kelly. Just ok on GMA-

could have made a better choice.

Sara was great on the View should have stayed there.

GMA Day is just like a repeat of morning show.

Kinda boring. Have only watched the entire show maybe once.

I watched the Chew everyday. Should have kept it on.

I think you made a big mistake.
  • Bring back the Chew

This show is boring. They both try too hard. I don't understand why the Chew was cancelled. I now switch the channel to the Food Network or HGTV.
  • GMA DAY...

GMA DAY is an absolute disappointment... Michael Strahan OVERLOAD! The two of them try to hard and are boring!!! I miss the Chew so much! I do not understand this choice of programming!
  • Bring Back The Chew! We want The Chew back!

GMA Day is absolutely horrible! So contrived, so superficial! Never liked Michael Strahan, don't find him fascinating, funny, intelligent or even one bit attractive. What a waste of an hour when we could be watching The Chew! If you're not comfortable with the Mario Batalli fiasco and his link to The Chew, then by all means, rename the show, but please bring back the show with Carla, Clinton and Michael Simon. DO IT! DO IT NOW!
  • What is the deal with favortism for Michael

The moment ABC announced that Michael would be the 3rd co-host on GMA I wrote to ABC and told them they were making a HUGE mistake. Since then I've seen many comments from viewers who totally agree. Poor Sarah. She was really good on the View and offered balance and sanity. I am so sorry that ABC did this to her. And I agree with all the posts to bring back the Chew. And more importantly, get Michael off the TV! I really wonder why ABC executives are ignoring viewer comments. Would someone at ABC respond to all of our comments, please ?
  • What is ABC thinking???

ABC has made a BIG mistake cancelling "The Chew"!!!! and we get this nonsense... I think NOT ABC. ABC is no longer allowed into this house. #savethechew #boycottabc I would give a rating of less than 1 but not able to.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10