Good Morning America

Weekdays 7:00 AM on ABC Premiered Nov 03, 1975 In Season

AprilFox

Good Morning America Fan Reviews (291)

5.8
  • Fresh air with Lara not there!!!!!!

The show is SO much better when Lara is not there. She always tries to dominate the conversation and add rude and ridiculous comments. She is ruining the show's credibility! She REALLY needs to GO!!!!!! I really do change the channel when she is on because she annoys me so much. I have been a faithful GMA fan for over 20 years and I am now considering watching CBS in the morning because of LARA!!!! DO NOT LET LARA SIT IN THE ANCHOR CHAIR!!!!!!! Personality is fine on the show but not the goofy and sexually perverse comments of Lara. Robin is supposedly starting an anti-bullying campaign and Lara is the quintessential MEAN GIRL. She is mean spirited, rude, and condescending. When she attempts to interview someone , she NEVER let's them even talk. She jumps in and hogs the entire segment ESPECIALLY if it is home decor! She does NOT have any interest in ANYONES opinion except for her own!!!!!!Ridiculous to allow her to interview anyone because she NEVER LISTENS to anyone!!!!
  • Can ABC really put Lara Spencer next to George S. and not expect George to leave?

4.5
    I usually have to leave the room whenever Lara is on camera for a "story". Putting her name on the shows opening banner is such an insult to Robin and George. What or who is she doing to deserve even a place on the show much less a banner spot? Amy is so much more polished and pleasant. Please ABC, put Lara back in her slot as a filler program/junk shopping show! She obviously offends so many people you really should act on your viewers reactions .
  • Lara, go potty!

I was watching GMA the other day when Lara did her dance in her seat. I laughed out loud because she looked like she needed a potty break or was trying to hold back gas! Please get her and her pouty, suggestive expressions off NOW! I am tired of her taking over the conversations, using remarks that have double meanings, and acting like a clown. She does not have the body requirements to look as sexy as she obviously think she is. A serious news reporter does not have to be flirting with the camera to do a good job. Lara, just go get a job on an afternoon celebrity gossip show.
  • gma ,What used to be

I watched GMA for many years, now I cannot tolerate the constant commercials and fluff!! You have ruined what used to be a great show!!! Now break for yet another commercial.........
  • Have to be honest about Lara

3.5
    Lara entertained us by dancing while seated in her chair this morning. Puke. When will she quit acting like a moron? Geesh Lara grow up, you're really not that cutesee wootsee. You need to watch David Muir and get a hint how to act. If not.... you're headed to Hugh Heffner's Playboy mansion and no where else.
  • Lara Spencer

My 14 year old grand daughter is more mature than Lara. I never thought I would change the channel but this women is so not talented acts luge the court jester. Bad as she is her antics are worse when Robin is on. We all know Robin picked her and feeds into her antics she tries to up stage everyone even animals. There will be no more GMA in my house till the silly goose knows her place. One good thing they no longer let her do the news thank you for that. So I bid you farewell GMA. Hope you all fair well and don't let the queen of idiocy bring you all down
  • Amy Robach - an excellent anchor!

I have to agree with the previous writer. Lara Spencer has never been - nor will she ever be - responsible for any of the success GMA has had. ABC can thank Joan Lunden and David Hartman, followed by Diane Sawyer and Charlie Gibson or the success of GMA. These anchors were/are solid, professional news reporters, and did not spend their time acting goofy or making stupid jokes and pouty lips to the cameras. Lara has never been anything on GMA other than an entertainment (gossip) reporter, and that's where her talent ends. Period. However, if GMA keeps trying to shove her down our throats as an anchor, she WILL be responsible for their crash in the ratings. Amy is right up there with Diane Sawyer. Her demeanor is polished and professional, her voice pleasant, and she exudes the class one would expect of a news anchor. I also like Ginger - who does a great job with the weather. You don't see ABC trying to make her a news anchor tho'. I have been pleased the last couple of days to see Amy sitting next to George (as it should be) in Robin's absence.

I think it should be called "LIVE! with George, Robin, Amy, Ginger, Michael and Lara" -- to be followed by the other "Live" show :-/. This no longer resembles a morning new show -- it is more like Entertainment This Morning.

Clearly ABC-GMA is pandering to the 20-something audience. Their morning "news" show has hardly anything to do with news or what's going on in the world - and way more to do with celebrities, gossip, fashion and rap music (which is not really "music", but more of a blathering of words at a fast pace that you cannot understand). This is what GMA is all about. I wouldn't be surprised to see them start a slate of "celebrity anchors" - perhaps Kim Kartrashian would be a good fit for them! In any case, if you would like to see a calmer, more balanced morning news show I would suggest Today, CBS This Morning or CNN. Their formats are much calmer than GMA, their anchors are more polished and professional, and you don't have to put up with the gravel-voiced Lara Spencer (who the producers of GMA keep trying to shove down our throats as an anchor). Amy - if I were you I would extricate yourself from this pathetic excuse for a morning news show and align yourself with something worthy of your professionalism and poise. You and George are too good for GMA.

Wonderful to see Amy Robach sitting in the anchor chair next to George this morning. A polished and professional news team Refreshing!

Finally GMA - an anchor team worth watching! I loved seeing Amy and David together this morning! They are poised and professional, and really elevate the status of your show. Amy is an anchor moving up along the lines of Diane Sawyer - and David, well, what more can you say than perfect - Mr. World News Tonight! Thanks for finally giving us a team worth watching. I agree with the previous reviewer - a breath of fresh air without Lara Spencer oogling the cameras.
  • I smell a rat

Lara Spencer helped guide GMA to #1 status. She and Sam Champion were the stars of the show. Sam left-I along with so many others still feel his loss with the silly and vapid Ginger. Very interesting how all this anti-Lara stuff-more like a campaign- has happened after Amy came on board and has been jockeying for a bigger role. I think an investigation of these snarky comments may reveal the real culprit.
  • Worth watching

With Robin and Lara missing from GMA, it was actually refreshing. I didn't have to flip to Today Show.

• Lies upon lies

It is disgusting how they twist stories. Not only do they twist what people have said in interviews, but they flat out lie about facts. They do this to tell the story they want to tell, but not what really happens
  • Robin Roberts gives Lara Spencer a shove out of the way

Yes, Lara is out of control; but that is no reason for Robin to physically shove her and tell her to move this morning. Disgusting behavior by both lately.
  • Switched off GMA to Today!

I made the switch to the Today Show this morning. Lara Spencer is over animated and it's terribly embarrassing to watch her on GMA. Her along with Amy are too comfortable on the air and turn the program into a joke. I like to see the comradery among anchors, but both blondes are demanding of air time and offer their two cents after every segment. Amy's ridiculous puns and Lara's constant need for attention are awkward and uncomfortable. I'd like to see GMA replace both ladies. Maybe Jesse Palmer could be a regular anchor. He's such a well-spoken individual and extremely likeable. Best of luck to ABC, they will continue to lose viewers while these two run the show.
  • Lara has gone from irritating to insufferable - can't watch any more.

Lara has become completely unwatchable. The more she attempts to dominate others - whether co-hosts or guests - the more it is clear she is a narcissist. It's as if she believes she's queen and her job is to reign over GMA. Each appearance is her chance to strut and get her fix of attention - it's like she's feeding off her imagined self-importance. Every time she appears on camera she is brazenly flirting, domineering, and bulldozing those around her. Doesn't GMA realize that it is awkward and embarrassing to viewers? We don't want to watch her trying to monopolize and overshadow others. A good interview allows us to focus on the interviewee, not wish someone would gag the interviewer. Please teach her proper etiquette or fire her. I cannot watch any longer. A man would never get away with behaving like that on tv - I cannot fathom why you are promoting a woman who does so.
  • GMA lineup

5.5
    Top stories today : turned on to try again: goonies? Beyonc, ?? Really? to CNN. THE STUPEFICATION OF AMERICA IS HAPPENING EVERY MORNING on GMA

5/14 SHUT UP LARA. NOW changing channel

5/4-Lara is out of control (again)!today. Plz plz someone tone her down-why won't execs listen? I'm checking out nbc today.

3/24. YES!!!!! Finally GMA is worth watching today!!!! Fabulous without all that Pop news crap, sorry Lara but they really need to find you a different platform. Oh I'm loving my coffee today with GMA!!! Agree with previous poster 100%

2-20-I'd rather see veronica corningstone....

How rude, what is Lara's name doing on top billing? If you're going to put her name up there you can't leave out Amy and the incredible ginger zee... What are the execs thinking? Is Lara that self serving? Check out her facial expressions and interrupting, she's not genuine and doesn't care about anything in the conversation. And the gossip is not top bill-worthy. It's too weird and I might have to try NBC again. Aand I agree with the comment about the weekend show, really good dynamic there. Amy and ginger-revolt! It should be all or just robin and George. Half the stuff lara "reports"on is just not worth the breath. Oh, and Give ginger a chair!
  • ABC Doesn't Listen to Its Viewers

I watch a lot of abc tv and have had to write to them on many issues (news, shows being cancelled, political imbalance, . On GMA, Lara is irritating and frankly not news anchor material. GMA is nothing but fluff anymore. If you want to know what's going on in the world, watch CNN or Fox News. If you like the Kardashian kind of fluff, then GMA is the show to watch. PS Keep Amy, get rid of Lara, punish George, bring Robin down off her pedestal, and add a little more "news" to the show,, then it will be worth watching.
  • THINK GMA LIKES THE BAD PRESS......

I agree with so many of the comments below regarding Lara Spencer. Why isn't GMA listening? She is the most annoying, irritating person on the show. We are all so over her posing and acting like a silly teenager, and flirting for the camera! No one can get a word in from her continuous silly jokes that she thinks are funny. No one thinks she is funny but her. She just talks and talks and talks until I change the station. Enough already!!!!! UGH! How embarrassing for the other anchors. I will stay with The TODAY show until ABC wakes up.
  • George, Clinton Yes-man and Bootlicker

How clever of the Clintons to control what ABC puts out there. How many more Clinton Sycophants are employed at ABC? This explains why the disgusting unethical behavor of the Clintons is NEVER exposed or discussed on ABC and the big push for Clinton for President. ABC is being used by the Clintons for their political gain and are they really too stupid to see it? Georges punishment? Nothing. There he sits giggling hysterically with his fellow Bimbo's, nodding his teeny, tiny puppet head. Really? Are there no Adults at ABC?
  • What Is Wrong With Lara ????

While George was giving gruesome details of a recent 4 person homicide, everyone at his side was solemn with the exception of Lara. Lara was giving the camera an ear to ear smile. WTF is wrong with that glamour girl personality that she couldn't give a moment of respect to the story instead of playing a wanna be beauty queen. (which she'll never attain) The only reason I can think of that she is still on GMA is the fact that she is probably sleeping with a higher up.
  • Boycott this show at all costs.

I have been boycotting GMA for a while now.

It has been a few years since GMA bullied Jenna Marbles on their show. However, that incident was great insight into how the people at GMA really are.

If I see this channel on at any my house, or any persons house I know, I change the channel. I will continue to do so. I also make sure to inform people of why I am boycotting the show. While showing them Cecillia Vega's disgusting, ill-informed, unprofessional, portrayal of the famous Jenna Marbles.

I hope this channel has suffered severely after they bashed our beloved youtuber. Jenna has more people who watch her than GMA does, hands down. Therefore, this infuriated message is brought to you by the x billion amount of followers and admirers of Jenna Marbles . If GMA is to stand a chance in the future, at all, they should formally apologize to Jenna Marbles.

RIP GMA!

• NEVER GO TO A LIVE TAPING

Today, my friend and I went to the Dancing with the Stars after party. Got there 4:30 am because we wanted to see someone in particular. We were the first ones there and every time we asked someone who worked for GMA as to where to stand for the line, they had no clue what I was even talking about... Once we figured out on OUR OWN, the security guard started talking to us and the people behind us because we had a lot of questions: if we were in the right spot, where we'd go, etc. He was very nasty, and refused to answer a question referring to if we were even in the right spot. Later on, he started complaining to the coordinator about the one we wanted to see saying he'd 'spray these crazy girls if they don't leave him alone'- basically saying not to bother him with questions... Did I mention this was literally right in front of us? This took place not even two feet away from us. When the coordinator came back out hours later, the line was down the block and once again, she was NASTY. We asked along with some others and asked what we would do since we had tickets. She completely lied to our faces and basically told us we'd be directly in front of the stage and we'd be the VIP of GMA. Guess what. That was literally the opposite of what happened. We saw the stars come in and the workers made them all go directly to the dressing room to change- they weren't allowed to stop and talk to fans at all; not that I was expecting that but a picture would've been nice considering we'd been waiting for all that time. Everything was so unorganized and crazy. The entire staff was unacceptably rude, and I say this show needs to go. Let me just say; the finalists on DWTS tried taking pictures with everyone they could once we got outside, but even then, the staff was shoving them inside. Listen, this is New York City. I was born and raised in this city and I know when how we can be rude/nasty... But this was completely out of line. Come to this show if you want to be treated like a two year old.

• Time to FIX Good Morning America !!!

The show has gone to the dump, they need to get back to their roots the girls on the show are completely sicking they seem to be ingaged in more of a cutie factor thats absolutely sicking both the long hair blonde laura and the short hair girl suck big time and what they call news worthy stories like the zombie work out .Really !!! No one says that they need to be straight faced and Dull but come on, This has turned into a variety show and less of a news station, This main stream news show seems to defy news thats Important !!!, Political Issues, Government , Crime , Current Events, The cutie factor!!!! has to go and lay out a real news show, and get rid of the clinton hack George! !, oh yea laura your feet are not one of your better assets keep a shoe on!!! Nasty just plan nasty. Do the Producers ever read these posts? , They must not
  • Lost Viewer

I have had enough! Switched to CNN today. I want to see news in the morning. Not Bruce Jenner, Shopping, beauty tips, modeling, music videos, Broadway shows, etc. Everything but news. I fully expect George to leave sometime soon, as I can't believe he is comfortable with the tone of the broadcast show. Terrible, just terrible. I am sure you could find stories of Veterans in need, hungry children, job trends, WORLD news. It is embarrassing to think your SHOW is posing as a news broadcast!
  • Kardashians!!!!!!

Enough with the Jennar-Kardashian news please. That's not news, its a soap opera. There is more happening in the world other than letting people know money can buy sex change.
  • What happened to a dress code ladies?

I am amazed at how the ladies of GMA dress or the lack there of. They wear sleeveless dresses with hemlines well above the knee and when they do interviews they sit with their legs crossed with their dresses half way up their thighs. Are the executives trying to draw a male audience? I really get tired of looking at armpits and thighs. The men of GMA are dressed to the nines in suits,dress shirts and ties covered from their necks to their shoes. I can see why men might make more money just from their attire. Can't the ladies dress a little more professional?
  • Too many commercial s

So I have been noticing that when I watch GMA you cover 1 story that lasts about 90 sec then you go to a out at least 5 minutes of commercials. Very annoying
  • LOVE Lara

I LOVE Lara! GMA has more heart and warmth than any morning show! I enjoy Lara's personality and what she adds to the show! Personally, I don't want to watch a stuffy news program in the morning, how boring! GMA keep up the good work and KEEP LARA, don't listen to the "haters"!
  • The Loud Mouth

Why does Robin have a microphone in her hand when Laura keeps talking and talking and talking? Even when she asks Robin a question Laura answers for her! Fire Laura please or your just as bad as she bas been.
  • Strahan Spencer Need To Go

Get rid of Strahan, Spencer-just awful; biggest idiots on tv
  • Poor Choice For Top Story

Saturday morning, (4/25/15), I turned on GMA to hear about the earthquake and avalanche in Nepal. At the time, nearly 800 people were reported dead. You would think that would be the breaking top story news for all news stations. Not for GMA. For nearly 10 minutes their top story was the Bruce Jenner/Diane Sawyer interview. Why? The person(s) who decided to make that the top story over the crisis in Nepal made a very poor news decision. I've watched GMA for years, mainly because to the personal connection I had with Robin Robert's parents, but, in my opinion, their weekday and weekend programming continues to slide downward. Saturday was it for me. I'm done with GMA.
  • show going downhill

I've been watching your show for a few years (taping then watching). It used to take me an hour to watch. Because of all of your commercials. Now, it takes less than ten minutes. You take way too long for some of your stories. Like Jenner for instance. Who cares. Then you have it on and on and on.

GET RID OF STRAHAN. He doesn't add anything to your show. I'm quite sure he doesn't need the money.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10