Good Morning America

Weekdays 7:00 AM on ABC Premiered Nov 03, 1975 In Season

AprilFox

Good Morning America Fan Reviews (192)

6.2
  • Offensive

I cannot believe the weekend cohost was mocking her cohost by saying he "runs like a

I immediately turned your show off because my 8 year old daughter was watching it. I was so saddened by the ignorance.
  • fresh air with Lara NOT there!!

The show is SO much better when Lara is not there. She always tries to dominate the conversation and add rude and ridiculous comments. She is ruining the show's credibility! She REALLY needs to GO!!!!!! I really do change the channel when she is on because she annoys me so much. I have been a faithful GMA fan for over 20 years and I am now considering watching CBS in the morning because of LARA!!!! DO NOT LET LARA SIT IN THE ANCHOR CHAIR!!!!!!! Personality is fine on the show but not the goofy and sexually perverse comments of Lara. Robin is supposedly starting an anti-bullying campaign and Lara is the quintessential MEAN GIRL. She is mean spirited, rude, and condescending. When she attempts to interview someone , she NEVER let's them even talk. She jumps in and hogs the entire segment ESPECIALLY if it is home decor! She does NOT have any interest in ANYONES opinion except for her own!!!!!!Ridiculous to allow her to interview anyone because she NEVER LISTENS to anyone!!!!
  • interview just bad

Lara Specer's interview with Sarah Hyland was just horrible. Stick to the fluff Lara that is where you belong. When you tried to turn into a real journalist you failed, and only made your guest feel small and awkward at best. I truely feel your final question was out of line and you only victimized Sarah. I hope that was not intention.
  • Ginger, Please

Ginger you are a gorgeous meteorologist and have a great personality. KUDOS to you. HOWEVER: Seriously - . - stop crossing your legs!! It looks like a woman who has waited way too long to go to the bathroom. Either that or you are constantly having that moment in the restaurant in the movie "When Harry met Sally" It is not just distracting, but it's poor body language. You can't stand anywhere for long that you aren't tightly crossing your legs. Now I don't know if it is a NERVOUS Tick or a WEAK Bladder, or a Harry Met Sally Moment, but STOP IT. It is unbecoming, irritating and totally unnecessary because it's distracting.
  • Not So Good Morning America

3.5
    I am in my late 30s and have watched GMA for as long as I can remember. From waiting for my bus to arrive when I was a school girl, to getting ready for work in the morning, to staying home with my kids as a stay at home mom and everything in between. I have enjoyed and stayed faithful to the show through so many changes throughout the years. Often disappointed at first with a new face, but then pleasantly surprised that the "new" person had now become a regular that I enjoyed delivering the news in the morning. I've been waiting to adapt to the new faces and format of GMA for some time now and I realize it is not going to happen. I do not know what has happened to GMA!! I miss my faithful morning companion. Robin Roberts and George Stephonopolous and Ginger Zee are solid, but everyone else makes me turn the channel. I often can't find my remote quick enough. First of all, what type of show are you trying to be? I feel like I am watching a mix of TMZ, Entertainment Tonight and a bizarre reality show with a tiny bit of news thrown in. Lara Spencer overload, pop news, and the continuous bantering among all the hosts is too much. I want news delivered with smattering of personal interest stories and the occasional helpful how-to segment with some celebrity/author/relevant newsmaker interviews. Isn't that what the morning shows always delivered? I REALLY miss the standard format. It is painfully obvious that the show doesn't know what it wants to be, nor do the hosts. George with his commanding presence and gravitas is so out of place on the show. I want more George, less Lara. Amy Robach had some clout as a newsperson when she first started, but all the giggling and commentary have worn her credentials thin. I'm all for some light-heartedness, but every delivery does not have to be punctuated with a laugh and an "inside By the way, how many hosts does it take to run a successful morning program? The answer has to be less than what GMA has!!! Thankfully, the show did part ways with Josh Elliott. I couldn't even look at the TV when he was on it. Can describing one as egomaniacal be an understatement? Anyway, I will end my review with my overall feeling of sadness - the type of sadness one feels when they haven't seen an old friend for a long time. I miss you GMA:(
  • Lara is vapid!

I feel disgusted almost every time I turn on GMA and see how immature and childish these anchors are with the exception of George. I feel like I am watching a bunch of children always having to make jokes out of everything because they are too "bored" to report the often somber news of the day. It is soo annoying how they have to make a joke about is the deal with "magma" anyway??

Lara remember watching her on Entertainment Tonight and at the end they had a segment on how to dress like her at which point she came out and modeled an ensemble and smiled like a 2 bit whore at the camera while we were told how we could find her clothes and what they cost. She is sooo needy for attention and stuck on herself; it was truly disgusting to watch.

I cannot believe that GMA keeps renewing her contract when the evidence is clear that people do NOT like her on this show and find her a detriment to the credibility of a serious news show. She is making the show look like rediculous and helping to make America look like a joke! Sad..
  • hot anchor

Who was the hot italian anchor on GMA this morning 10/14/14? I was working while having GMA on and I looked up to find the hottest guy on TV. They were talking about families sitting together on an airplane. I want to know more about him!!
  • Dispense Spencer

I had been a GMA viewer since the Joan Lunden days. When Lara Spencer joined the team, I found that grabbing the remote remedied her segments, returning to GMA a few minutes later. Finally, I switched to NBC. I understand the fear of breaking up a winning team, but there is always a chance at improvement (Live With Regis & Kathie Lee - Kathie Lee). Spencer appears stiff, with a condescending smile and an overall phoniness. I was able to enjoy viewing GMA today with the absence of Spencer, which drove me to comment on this blog, an action I never do. I can not believe there is just a small group of viewers who find Spencer irritating. I believe that if ABC execs took a poll of GMA viewers on likes and dislikes, they would find Lara to be the weak link in their Spence.
  • Ron C. needler supreme

Hey Ron,

Good luck climbing out of your hole with Sarah! :)

• Going elsewhere regretfully

I am having a SERIOUS problem with the show lately.

I am so sick of the obnoxious, rude, narcissistic Lara Spencer. She is killing this show.

It is so sad and disgusting what this show has become. You used to have such a great blend of personalities, but now you seem to be on a suicide mission.

You really need to get her off the show. I watch the show to the point of total disgust, then have to turn to one of the other networks.

I used to be a fan of hers, but she seems so desperate for attention. She negates the positive points of the show. She is rude to not only her guests, but to the other hosts. (She needs to be ???

Keep her off any and all serious news reports. She is okay with a FEW zany pop issues.

I have been a faithful fan for at least 25 years until now. And she is what is killing it for me.

My intent is not to bash her, but merely in requesting that you save the show and have only responsible personalities as main anchors.

• Annoying Lara

I like the show and almost everybody, but Lara doesn't fit in. She is very dumb, rude and childish. All she does is interrup people when she is interviewing. She wants all the attention to herself. She makes the questions and doesn't let the guests answer them. Talks too much without being necessary. That show should be called. Good Morning with annoying Lara.
  • WHAT' UP WITH THE DUMBING DOWN!

Have watched your show for years, love Robin and George, but as of late the show has been dumbed down. Lara Spencer belongs on entertainment tonight,or better still at home. Too many people on your panel. The show is becoming a joke. l'd be interested hearing an intelligent and informed guy,like George,discussing other things,then the foolish things he is forced to comment on from Lara Spencer's segments. I have stopped watching, so disappointed. Where are the classy days of Diane Sawyer?
  • GMA aka The Lara Spenser Show

I think the saying "too much of a good thing" is appropriate here. To much Lara. I am really tired of seeing her, hearing her, and having everyone promote her book. Talk about ego. She has one in capital letters!!! Enough already. I am not longer a faithful everyday fan. Lets give the show back to Robin and George. Who ever gave her a contract should be fired (and take here with you)!
  • VERY DISAPPOINTED IN GMA NOW.

George, Robin, Dan, Amy - These people are funny, friendly,and serious when necessary... and make me want to watch! I have loved GMA for a very long time. Even went to NYC for a visit to the studio but I am over a show that has lost it! I love Michael Strayhan but NOT on GMA. When I watch now I feel like I am STRAPPED TO A CHAIR ON A DISNEY WORLD RIDE (should I be surprised?) I only watch GMA now on the week ends. Its what week days used to be and why I became a fan in the first place. when I visited the set as part of a small VIP group Robin was so friendly, came over and spoke as did Josh Elliot and Tory Johnson, but Lara never even looked over. I was so disappointed to see her in person. She came within 4 feet of the people in the studio and never looked at anyone. I even took a picture of her behind the desk with a hand mirror fixing her hair during the commercials. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN GMA NOW.
  • News story about my grandson Dante Chiappetta

2014/09/11/yale-mens-football-team-to-draft-6-year-old-boy/

The link above is a story about my grandson Dante Chiappetta. He is a six year old boy with special needs. We are so proud of him and his family and would love to see thee video aired on your show
  • jackie

I love gma, my go to show, after work, I work midnights.. ginger is refreshing and Robin is it!! We need more of Ryan smith, did a terrific job on hln, his OWN show. Love that guy, very knowledgeable, George is bored, Michael doesn't fit, and Lara, too much, there I got it all out, thank you, I will continue watching!
  • GMA Background Music (Noise)

Love your show but I hate the chaotic background music (noise). It is very disturbing. In fact, I stopped watching because of the background music.
  • GMA you all dropped the ball on Ray Rice story

Why is the Ray Rice story only about Ray Rice? Why hasn't anyone interviewed his wife? After this why did she still marry him almost a month after this happened? Why are you not using this story to spreed light on domestic violence? Has this happened with other girlfriends? There is a lot more to this story and why are you not telling the whole story. Your lack of coverage of this issue tells me your staff condones this behavior as much if not more than the NFL and the Baltimore Ravens do. And yes I'm a huge Ravens fan that just bought a Ray Rice jersey for my daughter. I'm also a victim of domestic violence.
  • ROBIN AND LARA PLEASE LEAVE

Today is the final day I will watch GMA . This morning Robin was quite rude to Amy ( love Amy)which is not the first time, silents Amy as if she is a child . Also Lara is so full of herself. Lara always has to get her 2 cents in no matter what the story is. When will Lara learn it is not all about her! I will watch when Robin and Lara are not present.
  • Good Morning America/Weekend

3.5
    Dan Abrams isVERY abusive and RUDE. Some of his comments are Very derogeratory. Ron Claiborne should be recognized and treated with more respect! This Abbrams guy is obriously very afraid of his job and thinks he's all "IT" and ---- Some of his remarks are VERY rude. I believe he is jealous of Ron - who is a "Work of Art" and very professional.
  • Congrats to Robin!

Congratulations to Robin on her new production Company. Now if they just ditch Lara they'll be doing something!
  • Good Morning America!

When Good Morning America (GMA) made the decision not to honor the salary requests of their Weatherman Sam and Josh, GMA took an incredible hit.

I belueve Robin and Muchael are good friends, but convuncing GMA execs to add him to the show just isn't working. He does Sports news and helps Kelly Rippa out nicely, but fpr GMA, they dob't need him.

I think he hates it already, he helped Robin and the show out, but I prefer him on ESPN where he belongs or LIVE with Kelly and Michael. Now for the rest of the is a number 1 professional news journalist, actually love her.

The rest I am just not sure. While I am happt for Sam, bringing in Ginger was necessary bit serioualy tone done the legs in short, shorter, shortest dresses ladies.

It is incrediably unprofessional especially since we can all now see under the table. Was happy for Robin to get a raise that puts her in the category of a professional journalist and not a sportscaster. However, she sets the wrong example to earn now still have to show

up at least more than 75% of the time or she quite personally is no longer needed.

I get the impression there could be friction betwern Robin, George, and Ms. Lara.

There shouldnt be; tacky Lara does not have near enough background or experience as Robib, or George for that matter. Letting her sit in Robin's chair as if they are equals in order to justify her getting a raise is not right. The public does not like or appreciate Lara. She has been mean,rude, nasty, intolerable. She can not relay the news properly, lara is immature, unprofessional, and needs a little help dressing. To make her feel younger, I am sick of seeing all of the women wearing heels, and too shorr if dress on television. Sorry know that technique too. You may execs get more men watching because of the younger women and shortest little tight dresses, but if you were like NBC that is never the way to Matt over and let him get these women to quite with all of his "stab you in the back tricks" to get ahead.

Now, lets talk George who is a professional polital news journalist. To allow Robin so muxh time off produces the wrong impression to the outside viewers. Robin, gets a huge probation and her mouth should have been closed. If its one thing I learned working for State government in California for 32 ones salary with others was a BIG NO NO? Who talks about raises on the job anyway Robin? How did Josh Lara, and George know how much she made? Is not that information in the real world of business and finance kept confidential?? (I remember Robin's magazine covers with Diane! Let me guess, it started with Robin telling too many about it. So much so that Josh felt that he at least should get the same raise/ the same amount as Robin R. even with less time on the job?), sorry exec's, being

male and white no longer cut the mustard anymore. Experience and who you know is a start. Robin at least has paid her dues.

George is a walking time bomb. He IS now extremely grouchy, nick picky, and he despises Lara. Hanging on by a thin thread is putting it mildly. Without Robin, at least knowing she is earning more is not a constant reminder with her being there, but giving him Diane role is wrong. He can't go to NBC, Matt is not leaving and is there for another two years.

He is so unhappy that between his and Michaels grouchy stares I am not sure who is worse! Hi insurity about his job, his jealousy over Robin denotes his insecurity on the show. It is for these reasons salary is never discussed Robin.

Keeping George in this environment is cruel. He has also paid his dues at the White House political circuit. Today, behind closed doors he is becoming an incrediably insecure grouch and whinner. I admit he was a lead sitting next to Robin anytime they discused the real news. George, over rated Robin with a juicy raise, and dumb and dumber blonde Lara, and the added bunch of unnecessary women. Why give golden girl Robin a raise when she is hardly ever there?

Keep Amy, when Robin isn't there instead of Lara please!!! Get rid of the too short dresses, and the glass table!! When dresses are too high with nothing underneath, it leaves nothing to the imagination. Please stop the shortest dresses and skirts for all on the panel of GMA!!!

GMA does not need Michael S. His job is brilliantley working with Kelly R. Sorry GMA execs, but Laura is annoying, rude, and an absolute *itch on GMA!! She needs to go, (you are using her like you did the even tackier co-host Sherri Shepard on the View by sticking her in Robins hope is not her justification in order to get a raise?).

In truth, Lara IS jealous of the younger women on the show. Not to mention, her nastier and condescending attitude, her greedy, and whining attitude? Both she and George want Robin Roberts raises!! What is wrong with these people all of a sudden???

Michael is a great contender to backup the male testostrone, but not necessary on isbfantastic on Football, ESPN,

LIVE with Kelly and Michael, but he for whatever reason doesn't work for GMA.

These young married women, all wearing no stocking, heels, and short, shorter, and shortest dresses are inappropriately dressed no matter how hot it is at 4:00 they need to dress more professionally on the job or move on. It is unattractive, not professional and I feel are used to raise the level of male viewers. I don't care why they are being used, they are just inappropriate on live television!

I stopped watching this show; if you want to be number one get back to acting like NBC. If you don't want to do what was working two years ago, you are no longer number one, and I can go back to Matt

These GMA women are not even attractive viewers NBC raises back to the top position.

I loved the show with the original crew wirh Sam and Josh, however, Sam got a new pisition and bragged about his raise and then greedy Jish didn't get his or Lara get their raise. Josh ended up leaving on the pretense of getting Matts job and George and Lara lost it. Ni one is settled anymore, and the "all about the money" is huge in GMA. While I like Amy, the rest areto provacative on GMA, where shortest

dresses and heels too much, and where the heck is Robin?

Because of this nonsense, with everyone all about greed in America, I am literally sick of GMA with at least two trying to get to Robins salary level? If you have no years of are out Lara. Robin got what she asked for, because black and female she bring in mote yhan George and Lara. No one that greedy will catch up to Robin with less experience and time. Banking on just being young and white, like I said before being White is not a privilege. Sucg gaul and arrogance (typical really), the show has taken a HUGE hit.

It is drowning and no longer at the level it used to be. They are no longer number #1. I and my coffee group no longer talk among out 13 about this show because the political news articles are no more. The executive team, have missed the point, America is no longer watching GMA.
  • Lara, Lara, Go Away - Don't Come Back Another Day

If I were the producers of GMA -- after reading the endless negative reviews of Ms. Spencer -- I'd seriously be thinking of sending her a one-way ticket back to a local affiliate to learn some humility as well as to take a mandatory course in "How to Make Myself Not Seem Like Such a Self-Centered Phony Anymore... And if you think she's bad on television, you should see her in person -- she may work hard, but is so condescending and full of herself there doesn't appear to be anyone there to actually want to know or like. Sad.
  • Tired of the mess

I am so done with that Lara Spencer, I had to change my channel on Wednesday morning when the segment came on to save on deals and she took that segment over. Then the young lady was doing a segment on house inprovements well she did not even let her get a word in, it became another Lara segment. Just take it over why don't you why are thy allowing this. And today August 29, 2014 she decided she was going to give David Muir a Rub down right on the morning show. Can youal please just let Amy, George do the news and Ginger the weather. I am so tired with the GMA. and for some reason Robin decided she want to put grease on and put her clothes on toooo tight. These people have no class.
  • Robin needs to go

Robin makes so much money, but she is hardly ever their, Just get rid of her and let Amy take over. Get rid of Lara and Micheal is so overrated. George is way to good for the Show.
  • Dress Attire/Professionalism

I enjoy watching this show everyday. Lara needs a little help with her dress attire, I think she can be a little rude at times, cutting people off when they are speaking. Nice show
  • HAIR BRAIDING - 8/27/14

NEWS FLASH!!! HAIR BRAIDING IS NOT NEW! Women of color - Africans, African Americans, Native Americans, Spanish (to name a few) have been braiding hair in beautiful designs and patterns for thousands of years. I can't believe you all are making such a fuss over two little white girls who posted something on Instagram that they learned how to do on a school trip.
  • annoying phony bunch

I wish there was more competition in the am. What an annoying group.
  • Good morning America

Robin is overrated. Lara is an idiot. Michel is overexposed on Gma. Going to watch Fox.
  • Four women and a guy the new talk show.

1.5
    news here I come. I have been disappointed for a long time with Good Morning America. If I wanted to watch "The View" or one of those idiots women's show I could. I don't care to watch a bunch of people who think they are so important they are the news. I am sorry to see that George is still there. You are no longer a news show, you are a entertainment show. Good Morning and for me Good Bye!
ABC