Good Morning America

Weekdays 7:00 AM on ABC Premiered Nov 03, 1975 In Season

Good Morning America Fan Reviews (580)

5.1
  • Turned off GMA permanently due to a lack of Journalistic objectivity

Long time viewer finally fed up! Report the news fairly instead of catering to the bias of your anchors.
  • lara spencer is annoying

I used to like this show, I guess I've watched for close to twenty years or so! I can't stand the shows left leaning spins they put on stories anymore, and Lara Spencer is just outright obnoxiously annoying! She acts like a 9th grade cheerleader who cares about "pop news"? I can't watch this show anymore!!
  • JESSE PALMER

When last I visited this site I was begging for Lara Spencer to be gone :), that was almost 2 years ago. I was so furious at that time that I gave up on the show. Haven't been back since, but caught a glimpse of Jesse and wondered if you all knew that he is hosting a food competition. Guess they figured they could not cut Lara, so good bye Jesse. Here's a link:
  • I Miss amy robach want Old gma back

5.5
    What heck happened to amy robach she never there i dont see her no more i Miss her thank god Michael not there on monday at least we have one day with out seeing his face and listening to his voice i want the Old gma back where amy lara was there first hour no wonder why people leaveing gma choose others job to work like Jessie palmer i heard he left gma to do other show he wont be comeing gma no more also gma also take up stair away go back 2 hour down stair like Old days. Beause will start going some where robn Robert should retire
  • "Good" Morning America?? Watch the scores vs. reviews

I wrote the following review a few months back. A quick sidenote- who administers this site? I notice that most every review is negative and yet the ratings for some are very high? Makes one wonder if they are being added after the 5.1 rating should be much lower than that if you consider the actual reviews.

ABC continues to lower the quality of their program. It is so bad. I can't help but watch occasionally to see the biased political viewpoints that are so glaringly obvious, it is laughable. Now with Donna Brazile's book offering plenty of opportunity to criticize the DNC and Clinton campaign, there is no excuse not to focus on the corruption of the Democratic Party. Yet, there is the least amount of coverage possible. The interview with Brazile was short and sweet compared to the lengthy coverage of insignificant matters about Trump. What about campaign finance laws that were broken by Clinton and the control she had over the DNC? How many important stories about Clinton did GMA dismiss during the election? How many stories continue to be missed due to the worthless commentary offered to fill the time slot?

I am so sad for the decline of the GMA. As many others, I was a loyal watcher for many years. I have watched the show become a confusing mess in the focus and higher-ups responsible for the confusing and biased viewpoints and programming really should be fired. The last year has been really awful in the objective news reporting. Fair coverage has ended and the show has become so unprofessional. George must always get the last word with his viewpoint evident. It really feels like a gotcha show rather than informative with a level of respect and emotional intelligence for those they interview. The election and White House reporting was and is the worst I have ever seen in the negativity toward the Republican party. George is not meant to be one of the first people seen first thing in the morning. Good Morning America just isn't Good anymore. I don't see how and his negativity, opinionated and condescending tone benefit the show. The slapstick humor is out of control. The news is incomplete and biased. The show is all over the place with an audience that looks out of place and distracting. GMA get over yourself and go back to the formula of fair reporting, hosts that are respected because they do their jobs well and earn back the trust you have lost. Get rid of George and let him stay on news only venues. Trahan should only cover sports and shouldn't be at the table looking awkward and out of place. CJ or Jesse are much more capable as is Amy Robach. Ginger and Rob do a great job. Allow professionalism, respect and compassion in all interviews with factual questioning. Get rid of the one-sided opinions and deliver fair reporting. Have a transparent and fair balance of conservative/progressive viewpoints, conventional/unconventional, Democrat/Republican. DO NOT have correspondents that overtly demonstrate their personal preferences without equal representation. If they cannot report both sides, they do not need to be considered professional reporters. Tell the truth, tell the story and leave the slanted, subversive brainwashing tactics to the junk shows. Please improve the quality of reporting that was once highly respected. You are embarrassing and the other news shows are passing you by in professionalism and quality of programming. Please bring back the old GMA!
  • Regarding Hillary Clinton:

TRUE JOURNALISTS REPORT BOTH SIDES!!!

GEORGE YOU PRETEND NOT TO KNOW ABOUT HILLARY AND URANIUM ONE!! ALL AMERICANS KNOW THE THE FACTS!!!! HILLARY HAS COMMITTED MANY CRIMES!!!!

WAY TO STICK UP FOR HILLARY,,, GEORGE!!

OUR PRESIDENT WAS RIGHT ABOUT HER, JUST AS HE SAID!!!

EVENTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE TO REPORT THE TRUTH!!!!
  • We were lucky

The current news today regarding the teenagers throwing things at vehicles on the highway in Michigan, really isn't something new. The only thing different, is someone died. Back in the mid to late 70's in MI, kids were throwing water balloons at cars from overpasses over the highway. My mother almost hit the bridge abutment after the balloon burst and she swerved not knowing what hit her car. On August 1, 1980, as we were driving home from a friends birthday, our car was hit with three apples. We pulled off to the side and it took several tries to wash the mess off the windshield. I was 8 months pregnant and luckily we weren't hurt or killed. The three boys thought it was funny, until my future husband explained that I was pregnant and they could have killed 3 people in the blink of an eye. The local cops said, because the boys didn't confess, they couldn't charge them, even though their pockets were full of apples.
  • CANCELED DAILY RECORDING of GMA TODAY!

YOU WON'T RECEIVE RATINGS FROM ME AGAIN!!! I'VE CANCELLED MY RECORDING OF GMA.... THX TO GEORGE!!! SO SICK OF YOUR BIASED OPINION GEORGE!!!

TRUE JOURNALIST REPORT BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY WITHOUT THEIR PERSONAL GEORGE ***

LEAVE IT TO GEORGE TO CONTINUE TO BASH OUR PRESIDENT EVERY MORNING AND EVERY CHANCE HE GETS!! I'M SO SICK OF IT!!!!! I AM DONE WITH GMA FOREVER!!!

***RESPECT YOUR PRESIDENT GEORGE***

MATT DOWD, OPEN YOUR EYES WHEN YOU SPEAK AND STOP YOUR IGNORANT SCENARIOS, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR BIASED MADE UP STORIES!!

AMERICAN PEOPLE LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP HE IS FOR THE PEOPLE!!

I'VE CANCELLED MY RECORDING OF GMA!!! I HOPE EVERYONE BOYCOTTS YOUR BIASED SHOW!!

• Unfortunate

GMA was on every morning while I got ready along with my daughter. When my Daughter came to me and asked how they were able to talk about the POTUS the way they do and not get in trouble, I decided to put I Love Lucy on in the am. Unfortunate for me as I liked having the news on, and know that it's based on opinions. Although necessary to not allow these "role models" to teach my daughter disrespect. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, but when you are on TV, a popular am program, AT LEAST TRY to show respect to the POTUS. Even if you disagree. This is creating so many problems, making problems when there just should not be. Save your opinions for dinner with your own families. Please stop projecting negativity on my 11 year old. She IS entitled to come to her own conclusions. Her favorite part of GMA was Ginger Z, she looked up to her. She looked forward to the weather each morning. Every summer we would come to the show twice. We will stick to just Kelly & Ryan now! George is really out of line, cripes. Paula should stick to the View... Obviously! Sorry for my rant. Best of luck in the future GMA!!
  • worst morning show

Why does everybody think Michael Strahan should be on any tv show, he can't put a sentence together, even when all he has to do is read it, he wasn't any good on live with Kelly now he is ruining gma along with Lara spencer, these two need to get their own show so they can cancel it after one episode , please let Robin and George do all the talking
  • She's back.

Let Lara go to the bathroom! No one wants to see her crossing her flamingo like legs trying to hold it in! And the flirting with every male on the show is annoying. And stop preening for the camera! She is not qualified to be on a morning news show. Send her to ET. Her bobble head will fit right in.
  • GMA HAS BECOME A BIASED VARIETY SHOW!

I have been watching GMA for over 40 YEARS!

WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO A SOLID NEWS REPORTING PLATFORM THAT

DOES NOT SHOW BIAS? GMA used to be a program / show where everyone could make

up their own mind on all the BREAKING NEWS and TOPICS with out the BIASED

projections from the so called news Anchors / Hosts!

I still give credit to Robin Roberts as she does not fully project her biased thoughts like

George does and also Martha when they shoot to her for comments.

I think GMA made a HUGE MISTAKE when they brought Micheal Strahan on as an Anchor

as he has no contribution of any substance at all. AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

Strahan falls into the same category as Sara Haines on ABC The View who does

not add any substance either!

What a JOKE yesterday when Strahan was in Houston TX and they set up the scenario

that he is the SAVIOR at a local high school and taunting us that a GREAT SURPRISE

was going to happen from him! Well we all thought he was going to make a big donation

to the school and saw that it was Under Armor who was providing their great donation and

nothing to do with Strahan! And yet Strahan tries to act as the SAVIOR by getting all the kids

to encircle him which looked very awkward and uncomfortable for the kids!

My last comment is for Strahan to get some ENUNCIATION LESSONS so we can

understand his speech as he talks!

I now tape GMA so I can speed through to watch Robin, Ginger, TJ, and Lara and

then bypass Strahan and Stephanopoulos.
  • Michael needs to go asap!

Please take Michael off the show . He adds nothing to the program. He is not a journalist and I don't want to get my news from him. Most of the time I can not understand him.
  • Can't watch GMA any longer

I've been watching GMA for as long as I can remember but I do have a breaking point. Lately, I've been recording it every morning so I can scan through all of the political non coverage they present. I can't take listening to George or any of the other fake news reporters. I'm at the point that I just can't watch it anymore so I'm stopping my recordings. I will miss Ginger and Lara. LOL only because they are both very pretty!
  • GMA is HORRIBLE to watch- see ya!

I have been watching GMA for many years. It has become a completely biased Garbage show completely focused on trashing President Trump. At the top of every hour is nothing but negative news. I have actually never heard on nice word about him. It is not just about our President, your "News Reporters" are no better than someone working for the Enquirer. George is rude, Robin was such a joke today acting like she really cared about Heather Heyer when her focus was to get her to say she didn't want to speak to President Trump. It used to be a great show with information about EVERYTHING going on in the country with some fun mixed in. George has turned into Nancy Grace with his "Bombshell" about things that are not even remotely interesting. He needs to go away! Of all of the bad things I have read about Michael Strahan, he is the LEAST biased person on the show and does not follow the rest of the Liberal agenda. I can't stand the show anymore. Time to find something else that talks about real news and doesn't constantly focus on negativity and gotcha moments. I am surprised that Disney allows this crap to continue!
  • Goodbye GMA!

As a loyal viewer for many years, I finally deleted GMA from my DVR schedule today. While I don't identify as a republican, I am tired of GMA filtering the news to support their obvious political bias. There are many important news stories that are totally ignored on GMA. They have forced me to find a more balanced morning news show. George S is the worst offender. He has become unwatchable.
  • Michael on GMA

I don't care for Michael Strahan on GMA. Every time he came on as a guest co-host, I didn't watch it. Now, he's there full time? I can watch him. Why? he constantly moves his body and hands, he fidgets almost as if he is a drug addict. I guess it's because he's nervous? It is painful to watch. Also, sometimes I do not understand what he says because he talks with a lisp because of the gap in his teeth. I know, I have one too. It's tough to overcome, but speaking in public is not his gift.
  • Cannot take any more of George!

Does anyone at the network read these reviews? George needs to go - every time he opens his biased mouth I cringe & turn the channel. As bad as Michael is, he is easier to watch than George. Robin is not far behind with her obvious bias - she & George look like they are pouting and/or angry every day.. Amy is fantastic & so much more professional. Ginger does a great job with the weather & It has been so nice not to see Lara lately. Having been a faithful viewer for many years, however, I can no longer watch this show. Where are network executives??? Please read all these reviews & take them seriously......
  • George - Card carrying Democrat

It seem that ABC ist reading the reviews or simply doesn't care about what viewers are saying. Ever since the card-carrying democrat, George started his ravings, sarcasm, and utter rudeness at anything, Trump or republican I've stopped watching GMA. I cannot believe how ABC allows him to be so biased and utterly rude to his guests. It apparent how much he wanted Hillary and the democrats to win. One can certainly ask probing questions without being antagonistic - I'm pleased to see how well some of the guest handle his rudeness and sarcasm. Get him off the air and replace him with someone who can conduct proper interview. He bringing down Robin, who I think is the star of the program. George, it's evident that you are the tail at the end of the donkey! ABC, you have lost a once loyal viewer!
  • Love Robn and George but Michael Strahan......

2.5
    I find myself changing channels for the morning news when Michael Strahan is there. I'm sure he's a very nice person but he shouldn't be at the news desk. I don't enjoy listening to him. I would love to see Amy have his spot.
  • The fun is gone!

I used to love the lively, fun atmosphere of GMA, but that has changed. George is way too opinionated, Michael isn't working, Lara seems gone or suppressed somehow. I prefer Robin Meade now and may never go back to GMA.
  • Biased Much? YES!

Holy smokes, I cannot believe how biased you allow George to be when interviewing any republican or anyone defending republican politics. Let it be known, I'm not a Trump supporter, but the way you guys are handling any political story is messed up! Send George to CNN. I'm sad because I've watched you guys for years, but that time is up. Hopefully the Today Show is less
  • Strahan needs to leave

How nice it has been this week on GMA. I haven't had to listen to Strahan mumbling through the news. I believe he is a nice man, but doesn't belong on the news desk with Robin and George. Amy should be there, and I would like to see more of Ginger. I still watch GMA but have to fast forward whenever Michael is on air.
  • Done watching GMA

4.5
    I have been a fan of GMA and I like Robin and Michael but George needs to go to a CNN type station. He is rude to anyone regarding politics if they don't agree with him and it is very obvious which way he voted and what he supports. I thought that reporters were not suppose to be bias and he totally is. He is rude to all republicans and it is getting uncomfortable to watch so I choose not to as of today. This has been a topic at my job and others agree and are switching channels also. Let him have his own show so he can sink himself and get him off the morning show and maybe I will return. By the way, I am not a huge Trump supporter so this is not about that.
  • You're Losing VIEWERS

I want to start by Saying I like Michael Strahan on Fox Sunday Morning Football, He's Awesome & comfortable in that format. But I do NOT want to see him struggle to bring something more to the table... You need to look at that desk, when you lost Josh Elliott & Sam Champion, (although I love Ginger Zee) that was the beginning of your demise people loved them and the chemistry between them & the rest of the news cast was undeniable.

So here it is!!!

1. George should go back to the nightly news, he's amazing & Non-Bias.

2. David Muir should be sitting along side Robin.

3. Amy & Lara should be back on the desk from the start, it adds an element of unpredictability which is GOOD!! That's why we Loved to watch! It was fun! Look at your Happy Morning Video that didn't air because You had to tweaked it due to you abruptly LOSING Josh! NOT SMART BUSINESS... I don't know who's making the decisions but they Need "A Good Ole Fashion A** Kickin'"

4. . Homes & Jesse Palmer are a great tag team addition!

You Thought you had the Answer plucking Michael off of "Live" & that worked for that show, it was still an odd match for me But It Worked! He's just ok as a game show host... it's a game show!
  • No More GMA

Too biased to watch anymore.
  • Strahan needs to move on!!

2.5
    The hosts should be well spoken and understandable. Strahan is so mumbly like he has marbles in his mouth. Also why is he such a focal ? Prefer Ginger, Lara and Amy have been going over to the Today Show so I do not have to watch or listen to him since he taken over the show.

• Used to looooove GMA

Until they brought Strahan on. How is this guy at all qualified? At the very least, co-hosts should be articulate and well-spoken. He is neither. He also lacks charisma and charm. But hey, I'm not a millionaire just an average person so what do I know?
  • The Michael Strahan Show

How is it possible for this show to get any worse? Easy... Stop letting everyone stop talking except Michael. Can't believe they have pretty much given him the lead role. Why?? Can't stand listening to him messing up another story.

Agree with everyone else too about George. Ever since Trump won, the 1st hour is just an over the top attack on anything they can possibly find. It's getting really old

Also, the commercial time is crazy now. How many ads can you possibly fit into this show? Ridiculous. My wife likes this show. I personally think it's garbage.

• Who ever decided to bring Strahan to GMA needs to be fired.

Michael Strahan bumbles through any story. He sounds like he struggles. Just makes the broadcast cringy. Just watched the report on the Indy 500 crash and he paused for a second before saying the car was torn to threads. (Instead of shreds which would of sounded normal and not awkward). Please get rid of him. He's a channel turner.