Good Morning America

Weekdays 7:00 AM on ABC Premiered Nov 03, 1975 In Season

Good Morning America Fan Reviews (565)

5.1
  • The fun is gone!

I used to love the lively, fun atmosphere of GMA, but that has changed. George is way too opinionated, Michael isn't working, Lara seems gone or suppressed somehow. I prefer Robin Meade now and may never go back to GMA.
  • Biased Much? YES!

Holy smokes, I cannot believe how biased you allow George to be when interviewing any republican or anyone defending republican politics. Let it be known, I'm not a Trump supporter, but the way you guys are handling any political story is messed up! Send George to CNN. I'm sad because I've watched you guys for years, but that time is up. Hopefully the Today Show is less
  • MARTHA RADDATZ

PAY ATTENTION TO HOMELAND SECURITY MARTHA!!

WAY TO PUT MARTHA RADDATZ N HER PLACE!!!

OUR PRESIDENT SHOULD FIGHT BACK...

• Strahan needs to leave

How nice it has been this week on GMA. I haven't had to listen to Strahan mumbling through the news. I believe he is a nice man, but doesn't belong on the news desk with Robin and George. Amy should be there, and I would like to see more of Ginger. I still watch GMA but have to fast forward whenever Michael is on air.
  • Done watching GMA

4.5
    I have been a fan of GMA and I like Robin and Michael but George needs to go to a CNN type station. He is rude to anyone regarding politics if they don't agree with him and it is very obvious which way he voted and what he supports. I thought that reporters were not suppose to be bias and he totally is. He is rude to all republicans and it is getting uncomfortable to watch so I choose not to as of today. This has been a topic at my job and others agree and are switching channels also. Let him have his own show so he can sink himself and get him off the morning show and maybe I will return. By the way, I am not a huge Trump supporter so this is not about that.
  • You're Losing VIEWERS

I want to start by Saying I like Michael Strahan on Fox Sunday Morning Football, He's Awesome & comfortable in that format. But I do NOT want to see him struggle to bring something more to the table... You need to look at that desk, when you lost Josh Elliott & Sam Champion, (although I love Ginger Zee) that was the beginning of your demise people loved them and the chemistry between them & the rest of the news cast was undeniable.

So here it is!!!

1. George should go back to the nightly news, he's amazing & Non-Bias.

2. David Muir should be sitting along side Robin.

3. Amy & Lara should be back on the desk from the start, it adds an element of unpredictability which is GOOD!! That's why we Loved to watch! It was fun! Look at your Happy Morning Video that didn't air because You had to tweaked it due to you abruptly LOSING Josh! NOT SMART BUSINESS... I don't know who's making the decisions but they Need "A Good Ole Fashion A** Kickin'"

4. . Homes & Jesse Palmer are a great tag team addition!

You Thought you had the Answer plucking Michael off of "Live" & that worked for that show, it was still an odd match for me But It Worked! He's just ok as a game show host... it's a game show!
  • No More GMA

Too biased to watch anymore.
  • Lara Spencer MUST GO!!!

In order for GMA to survive, Lara has to go. I have loved this show for years, but I have reached my limit tolerating Lara. I've never seen anyone so uncontrollably "needy". At first I thought she was harassing Jessie and I felt sorry for him; then he has been given more appearances on the show, so I felt he had no option but to tolerate her if he wanted to keep his job, TODAY (3/8/16) while she headed up the Dancing with the starts signoff segment, she could not stop leaning into him and he was doing the same thing to her. She is in the pants and I am sick of it ... having to watch this seduction every morning is causing me to leave ... I will only watch when Robin or Amy hosts. SHAMEFUL. Kick her upstairs; away from the camera.

Found this hanging out in my account ... thought I had posted It back then. Guess I had not, but my opinion has not changed so I'm posting again. Apologize if it is a duplicate.

• Strahan needs to move on!!

2.5
    The hosts should be well spoken and understandable. Strahan is so mumbly like he has marbles in his mouth. Also why is he such a focal ? Prefer Ginger, Lara and Amy have been going over to the Today Show so I do not have to watch or listen to him since he taken over the show.

• Used to looooove GMA

Until they brought Strahan on. How is this guy at all qualified? At the very least, co-hosts should be articulate and well-spoken. He is neither. He also lacks charisma and charm. But hey, I'm not a millionaire just an average person so what do I know?
  • The Michael Strahan Show

How is it possible for this show to get any worse? Easy... Stop letting everyone stop talking except Michael. Can't believe they have pretty much given him the lead role. Why?? Can't stand listening to him messing up another story.

Agree with everyone else too about George. Ever since Trump won, the 1st hour is just an over the top attack on anything they can possibly find. It's getting really old

Also, the commercial time is crazy now. How many ads can you possibly fit into this show? Ridiculous. My wife likes this show. I personally think it's garbage.

• Who ever decided to bring Strahan to GMA needs to be fired.

Michael Strahan bumbles through any story. He sounds like he struggles. Just makes the broadcast cringy. Just watched the report on the Indy 500 crash and he paused for a second before saying the car was torn to threads. (Instead of shreds which would of sounded normal and not awkward). Please get rid of him. He's a channel turner.
  • Strahan Terrible on GMA

3.5
    Michael Strahan has been given a huge role on GMA that he does not deserve. He is terrible on the show and makes it all about himself. He is not a journalist/anchor/interviewer. Painful to watch, and changes the dynamics with everyone. Also George is so biased I feel I am never getting just the news. After 40 years of watching GMA I have turned the channel.
  • Bye, bye George

3.5
    I have watched GMA for years. Ever since Trump decided to run for office, George has been a PIA. I cannot stand to listen to him anymore! He is even worse since Trump won. Get over it! George is SO flipping dramatic. He is truly making this morning show suck. I do not even want to watch any longer. Today (5/17/17) George had his fangs showing, was foaming at the mouth and had such an angry way about himself when talking about Trump. Geez, he has him impeached already.

And what is up with that thing that Pierre has under his nose????? Shave it or please grow a real one.
  • Hello

When Michael goes on the TV goes off.
  • Sick of George

George is unable to handle political interviews without being rude and showing his political biases.

Am considering not watching. I will give it a few more trys but if he continues to his display attitude instead of simply reporting the news I will be done.
  • I can't take it anymore

Please, allow Robin and George to speak. If you must parade Lara around and around, I will have to leave you. She is embarrassing herself and the network. She gushes over ANY MALE who comes on the show. Amy is obviously annoyed by her and George is going to walk. Amy was annoyed at something this morning and made no bones about it (while Robin was talking about the awards/alcohol). Careful Amy or you will end up with the bimbo. I have started muting the tv when Lara is crossing her pee pants legs and babbling on and on and on and smiling for any camera that catches her or vice versa. Very hard to watch.
  • What has happened to my Good Morning America???

I have watched GMA since the Joan Lundon years. I am a loyal fan-until now. George Stephanopoulus has gotten so mean and so bitter and so liberally political!!! He is so biased that I don't know why anyone would come on the show to be grilled by him and bullied by him. He used to be so nice and kind. I love Robin, Lara, Michael, and Ginger. I have always like Amy but she is becoming more like George. I am done. I am going to watch The Today Show!!! It is fine to have your political views but not be mean and angry about it. Old habits are hard to break but this is one I don't think I will have a problem breaking.
  • Done with GMA - Done with George's Rudeness and Political Biases

I loved watching GMA and recorded it every morning to watch when we got home from work. As of today I am recording the Today show after yesterday's George Stephanopoulos's interview. He is RUDE, unprofessional and down right NASTY when he interviews anyone that does not fit with his political views. I'd like to hear the news free of the reporters bias and make up my own mind! Isn't that the way it should be? Not a fan of Michael Strahan, he is way over his head and it shows. Good Morning America is really Bad Morning America and I've deleted my recording and made the switch. Love Lara Spencer and Ginger -in my opinion neither of them have that "better than you" attitude.
  • What is so Good About GMA?

Last time I watch, I could not take more than 10 minutes, news was ok but heavily biased. TOO MUCH laughing and giggling over each other, while one person is trying to talk. Back in the old days that was considered RUDE, now it is normal. Too much time is being spent on Disney, Hollywood and the latest stupid video going viral.
  • Changing the channel

4.5
    I have watched GMA for years. It has always been the show that I watch while getting ready for work. Lately, I find myself changing the channel. George is so biased. I am sad b/c I love Robin and Ginger Z. If I wanted to watch a politically biased news show I would switch to CNN or FOX.
  • Changing channels

I can't figure out what ABC was thinking. Michael Strahan is clearly out of his that he has one off the football field. He simply cannot deliver "news" or bring anything to GMA. He just doesn't fit that kind of program. Looking for another morning news channel.
  • I've watched since its inception. I can't take it anymore!

I don't want to quit you GMA but it's OVER! I fell in love with you during the Joan Lunden and Charlie Gibson era. I let you in my home every morning like an old friend. I trusted YOU to tell me what was going on in this crazy world. All I ever asked was for the reporters to appear neutral. Unbiased. PROFESSIONAL! Everything else I could pretty much tolerate. Then George Stephanopoulos happened. He's like a spoiled 12 year old kid! He is not capable of reporting the news without imposing his views/opinions on the viewers! He needs to go!!! He could learn a LOT from David Muir!

I have a lot of respect for Robin, as an athlete. A reporter, not so much. And that moaning thing that she does when other people are talking gets on my last nerve!

Finally, Michael

He is awkward. He's uncomfortable. He is WAY out of his element!!

So, for now I will be getting my morning news elsewhere.
  • Boooo! Two thumbs down . . .

Have watched GMA every morning since 2011. Any shred of respect I once held for Stephanopoulos and radditz is GONE! There is so much more info out there to validate Trump's seemingly outrageous claims, yet GMA reporting is staggeringly silent on the evidence that has been presented. I can only assume that they are afraid of what will happen when their audience is given the opportunity to consider ALL of the facts and come to their own conclusions. Since GMA changed its format and their news coverage is biased more than ever, all I can see is a sinking ship. It's a shame, they had a great show.
  • Format

I find the format of GMA now anoying. The constant noises from audience is distracting from guest. I think you should get the audience off the stage. I know othe shows do this but doesn't mean you should
  • Bye! Bye! GMA

Was once my favorite, happy show. No longer!! The bias shown by ABC, George Stephanopoulos, Martha Raddatz, Cecilia Vega is just unacceptable. Michael Strahan adds absolutely nothing to the show.

I've watched GMA ever since David Hartman - but I'm done. Sick of it all!!
  • Goodbye GMA

After starting my morning for years on the local ABC affiliate, I simply could not take it any more - for several reasons but primarily Michael Strahan. What precisely did the producers think he was going to add to the program? He certainly doesn't carry any credibility covering hard news issues and they have plenty of "reporters" to cover the soft spots. I hope the folks who monitor the ratings and/or public feedback checks a site like this as it seems I'm among the majority here in feeling this way.
  • "Good" Morning America??

I am so sad for the decline of the GMA. As many others, I have been a loyal watcher for many years. I have watched the show become a confusing mess in the focus and production of what was a very well "put together" show a few years ago. The higher-ups responsible for the confusing and biased viewpoints and programming really should be fired. The last year has been awful. George and Robin start out the show in a negative, snobbish way and bounce from one reporter/segment to another. George's recent constant coverage on the "wire tapping" issue was a headline until there was evidence discovered of surveillance of Trump and then, only a brief statement on the matter. Fair coverage has ended and the show has become so unprofessional. George must always get the last word with his viewpoint evident. It really feels like a "gotcha" show rather than informative with a level of respect and emotional intelligence for those they interview. It is evident the show is losing the ability to have respected and informed guests due to their lack of professional behavior. The election and White House reporting was and is the worst I have ever seen in the negativity toward the Republican party. The day after the election was ridiculous in the tone of the entire show. Cecilia Vega is in way over her head as a White House Correspondent and frequently makes biased statements such as this morning about the ACA vote and how "it will set the tone of the entire term of the white house" (or something equally melodramatic) when she should be reporting the facts and quoting those that are actual players in the government. It only demonstrates her lack of ability to have those people talk with her to provide quotes. GMA has Lara and Sara Haines acting like a clowns and air-heads. Their roles are insulting and I'm sure they are far above the level of reporting currently present. George is not meant to be one of the first people seen first thing in the morning. "Good Morning America" just isn't "Good" anymore. Does anyone get a "Good Morning" vibe from him? I don't see how and his negativity, opinionated and condescending tone benefit the show. I turn the channel or fast forward past his segments. Robin appears robotic and has lost her authenticity. She seems as though she is too good for the show and takes a matriarchal tone with the others. This week, the joking and disrespectful lack of attention on Tory Johnson's segment was so sad. I bet the companies involved in the promotions were very disappointed. The slapstick humor is out of control. The news is incomplete and biased. The show is all over the place with an audience that looks out of place and distracting. GMA get over yourself and go back to the formula of fair reporting, hosts that are respected because they do their jobs well and earn back the trust you have lost. Get rid of George as a "anchor" and let him stay on "news only" venues. Dan Harris should replace him. Robin should transition out of the show and allow Amy Robach to take the anchor chair. Trahan should only cover sports and shouldn't be at the table looking awkward and out of place. CJ or Jesse are much more capable. Ginger and Rob do a great job. With Amy and Dan at the news desk, the other correspondents and contributors will raise the bar as well. Martha, Cokie, Ron, Geo and Jake (please move Cecilia to a secondary support role) are respected, fair and have the experience to do what they do best. Nancy Grace, Matthew Doyd, and the other dramatic people with little professionalism need to be removed. Allow professionalism, respect and compassion in all interviews with factual questioning. Get rid of the one-sided opinions and deliver fair reporting. Have a transparent and fair balance of conservative/progressive viewpoints, conventional/unconventional, Democrat/Republican. DO NOT have correspondents that overtly demonstrate their personal preferences without equal representation. If they cannot report both sides, they do not need to be considered professional reporters. Tell the truth, tell the story and leave the slanted, subversive brainwashing tactics to the junk shows.
  • Strahan, mehhhhh

So after watching for a few weeks its clear that Michael Strahan brings nothing new to GMA. He says nothing does nothing. Bring back the original staff. In the meantime you'll find me at CBS.
  • Done with this staple in my morning routine

I can't stand to listen to this anymore. This program has been a staple in my morning routine for so long I don't even remember when it started. However, the negative attitude towards the president I can't handle anymore. Why in the Hell would anyone be aggressively rooting against the success of the person in charge of our country? I understand you don't like him GEORGE and MARTHA but do your jobs and keep your tones and opinions to yourself. We are not a bunch of idiots out here. We need him to succeed. Whether you like it or not, he is in charge. Can you, GEORGE, accept that? Well too bad, it's happening and we need for him to be successful. For our sakes. You know, the rest of us out here in the US, the ones that own small businesses, farms, build highways, schools, work for the electric companies, gas companies, water companies, clean the streets, trim trees, build planes, first responders, etc. That's right, we exist and I really don't care about your personal agenda. I need you to report actual news and stop repeating yourself and badgering your guests. Enough already.
AFNPAC