Good Vibes

MTV - Music Television (ended 2011)

fweak

Good Vibes Fan Reviews (9)

• I never watched MTV...until this show aired. Good Vibes brings new life to the animated comedies genre.

I remember seeing the ad for this show while watching a non-MTV channel. Being a fan of shows such as Family Guy and The Simpsons, the previews for Good Vibes convinced me to tune in at 10:30PM to MTV. The rest is history...I am glad to finally be able to see an animated sitcom that isn't a Seth MacFarlane cartoon (seriously, he has three animated sitcoms on FOX, and only Family Guy is really worth watching IMO).

The humor in this show is great. Although this show doesn't go over-the-edge like South Park (which I also watch religiously), this show definitely contains humor comparable to Family Guy.

The characters fulfill the stereotypes of the types of people in a high school, from the nerds to the jocks. Most people will probably be able to relate to at least one character in this show to how they were when in high school.

Overall, Good Vibes is one of the best new animated sitcoms. After seeing so many animated shows, Good Vibes brings to viewers a unique, original, non-stereotypical-family-sitcom that is definitely worth watching.