Good Vibes

MTV - Music Television (ended 2011)

fweak

Good Vibes Fan Reviews (9)

• One of the greatest animated series in this era!

When I saw the previews for this show, it looked really stupid and I didn't bother watching it until the final two episodes, when I knew I was absolutely wrong. I then saw the rest of the series on MTV's website and I still rewatch the episodes whenever I can. It was a great show, with well-done characters, even with its edgy humor. It's a shame to see MTV put so little effort into making Beavis and Butt-head and Good Vibes have great audiences, it keeps leading to great shows that receive a harsh cancellation. If you want an animated series full of heart, this is for you. Find every way to watch it, buy the DVD on Amazon, or watch the series on Netflix! Netflix put the episodes in the original production order so you can enjoy it with the finale being Red Tuxedo. A second season would be nice, but I want this show to find a large audience first. How does it find a large audience? Spread the word of the show to friends, then so on. This show will probably never come back due to MTV's lack of care on anything.