Goof Troop

Dr. Horatio's Magic Orchestra

Aired Daily 1:00 PM Nov 23, 1992 on

• Pete's disliked music haunts him!

Wow, I'm quite impressed by the tune of the song and the impression it gave Pete! Pete had a childhood trouble with the song, and must get rid of it at all cost, because it was terrorising his life everytime he hears it. Of course, everyone wants to know why Pete was so upset about the song, and when they did, they even helped him despite what he did to the instruments he wanted to rid of. When Pete faced his fear, the scenario was grand, where people were feeling great for Pete's upheavel. This is one of the most happiest parts of an episode where Pete was at his goody two shoes!

What happened in the end? Well, that's for you to find out, but you'll be surprised like I did when you did. Read the recap or watch the show to find out.
  • Pete's disliked music haunts him!