Goof Troop Forums

(ended 1993)

Slightly Dinghy and Pistolgeist

edwinchee

[1]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 16

Of all the Goof Troop episodes, these two are the only ones I hadn't watch. If anyone had watch them, can you give me the details on what those episodes were about? I mean by details that, more elaborate than the ones supplied by the guide.

As a recap writer, it's quite important to know these episodes. Also, so far, I got access to all episodes to Season 1 except Slightly Dinghy, which is required to finish up all recaps for Season 1. Thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

edwinchee

[2]Sep 4, 2008

Okay, I watched "Slightly Dinghy". I noticed that in the Allusions, someone changed "Scarrier Reef" to "Scarier Reef". I read one review, where it stated in the episode's overview:

"Hoping to earn some video game money, Max and P.J. plot to go fishing (for Nearbeard's long lost treasure) at Scarrier Reef with Pete. But Goofy joins them for the trip, and you can be sure that nautical mayhem ensues. While Pete and Goofy compete to see who's the better fisher, the boys wander off in search of buried gold and try to keep their fathers distracted."

I mentioned it so the person who changed it would understand this bit of tidbit. It's stated in the light menu for the Volume 1 DVD, so the official name of the place is "Scarrier Reef" rather than "Scarier Reef".

The link? Here: http://www.ultimatedisney.com/gooftroop-volume1.html (PS: hover your mouse over the pictures for some neat commentary)

Thanks for reading.

Edited on 09/04/2008 10:57am

tone-master21

[3]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 40

The correct spelling is Scarier Reef. Here is a screencap of the episode from Volume 1 with the captions on.

edwinchee

[4]Sep 5, 2008
    Subtitles! If only most episodes have this (or rather, transferred to DVD format). Quotes will be easier that way.