When Pistol was playing with her mash potatoes she made a sculptor of Goofy with them.
"How to" Narrator:
The "How to"-s of Etiquette
Nothing shows refinement, delicacy and sentiments of – (Peg: "Hey! We haven't got all day!") Sorry.
(*Clears throat*) Chapter 1: Table manners
- (*Pete was brushing his teeth at the table*) Personal hygiene is better left out of the dining room. (Pete: "Oops. Sorry.")
- (*Pistol modelled the "Thinker" sculpture out of food*) And you do not play with our food! (Pistol: "Aw-phooey!)
- (*Max cleaned his feet at a bowl filled with water*) Remember, the finger bowl is for fingers only. (*Max wiped his feet dry with a napkin*)
- (*Goofy blew inside his drink with a straw*) Making bubbles in beverages is totally inappropriate! (*Bubbles floated around the dining table*)
- And as hostess, never ever forget what's in the oven. (*There was a burning smoke from the kitchen.* Peg: "Ah-hoo!")
Actress (acting): Kay, thank you for nine-year old mansion. It's lovely.
Actor (acting): I wanted to get you something that will last as long as I love you.
Actress: Hey, what do you think you're doing?
Pete: We have to move the sending.
(Goofy took mansion prop away in his jeep)
First and only appearance of Hercule in the series.