Goosebumps

Bad Hare Day

Aired Unknown Sep 14, 1996 on FOX

• Absolutely awesome! Pick a card, any card...and die...! Ha. Just kidding.

I had read the book and I loved it. It was really good. I mean, magic and all the SCARY magic tricks aren't really scary, but you have to give this and the book a chance. 'Cause this episode is really cool. Tim may look a little weird with his nose but he was supposed to have a big nose. Foz, he hadn't been what I had expected. I imagined him a white husky kid. When I saw him and as a tall, black, skinny kid, I thought, "Whoa! Was I off?!" I didn't like Ginny, just as I didn't like her in Click. she had played as a bratty little sister in this, and a brattty little sister on Click. I liked El Sydney as a rabbit. He and his big, mean, grouchy mouth cracked me up. When Tim was examining a magic trick, he said, "Close your mouth kid, you're catching flies." Ha ha. And I loved the ending, I'm not sure if I liked it better than the book, or the book better than the episode. And I can't believe what they did for the episode's theme ending. It had the Goosebumps theme, but a magic quirky organ in it. Got me. Just kidding, I know why they did it. But, to be honest, I really hadn't expected it. I hadn't expected El Sydney that's for sure.