Gordon Ramsay's Boiling Point

TELETOON (ended 1999)

Gordon Ramsay's Boiling Point Fan Reviews (2)

7.3
  • An inspriration, sad in a way, but I think Ramsay really rised from what he was then what he is now.

The first thing I had ever heard of Gordon Ramsay was Hell's Kitchen (American) in 2005, season one. I watched it a tiny bit, but I really wasn't all that interested, I was more interested in finishing my awesome library books (I am a huge bookworm, and I'm almost a nerd). I never really cared much for Ramsay until season 2 of Hell's Kitchen. Then, I heard of Kitchen Nightmares (American again) and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (British). But anyways, moving on, I had first heard of Boiling Point on YouTube. So I watched a few episodes to see what the big fuss was about. Although not exactly a favorite, I loved the show. I was surprised to see all that Gordon had went through during his days as a younger chef. I think it would be an inspiration to many that if you follow your dreams and never give up like Gordon did, you can really rise above all the odds. I really love the difference between Ramsay's career then and Ramsay's career now. I mean, seriously! I don't know how he became so big! I really admire him and this show. I hope the more people watch this show, the more they would realize dreams do come true. Gordon Ramsay said he always wanted 3 michelin stars (whatever that is) and he's got, like, 5 now. He's an amazing person. Maybe on the strange side, but definitely good intentioned and passionate and talented.