Gossip Girl

Bonfire of the Vanity

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 10, 2008 on The CW

7.2

6.7
    Ugh, I think I can speak for the entire Gossip Girl fan base and say "Enough with Jenny already!" Seriously, she's been getting so much screen time as of late and it's just incredibly annoying. I actually miss the Jenny from the first season (still annoying, but at least she was tolerable).

I do like the Agnes character though, her burning the dresses was great, and I really hope Jenny comes to her senses soon, maybe the bonfire really wasn't enough. The Serena & Aaron thing got really boring this week, does anyone actually really care about this story line?

The Dan & Chuck story line was about the only one I liked from the entire episode, it packed some emotion and it also showed that Dan will never go to an extreme to get what he wants like Jenny did. Blair's banter was funny but her mom's boyfriend bored me. Overall, fair episode, hopefully the story lines pick up soon.